F1 2023 Skinpack

Skins F1 2023 Skinpack 2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
KRRTDustin updated F1 2023 Skinpack with a new update entry:

Red Bull Miami Livery + Verstappen Miami Helmet

This Update contains the Red Bull Miami Livery. It also comes with Verstappens Miami Helmet in the Miami Colors.
View attachment 683807
View attachment 683808
This Livery is detailed just like the other Liveries. So you can see the Palms on the side of the Car!
View attachment 683809View attachment 683810

More Liveries should come next week!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Can we have a version where the car previews is the standard Reiza style car view - just the side profile of the car? The way the F1 1991 mod does it is pretty cool - the title of the car would tell you who the driver is....

Next Skinpack Update will feature ALL F1 2023 Drivers Helmets. The first Team with Aston Martin is almost done. Here is a quick Sneakpeak of the Alonso Helmet:
ss010846.jpg
ss011130.jpg

F1 2023 Skinpack Helmet Update

Finally, all Drivers have all their Helmets!

I've spend the last 3 weeks to create those Helmets. Making the Helmets for AMS2 is incredibly hard and there is a reason they haven't been added to the Skinpack yet. It was nearly impossible to work with but we found a new way to get those Designs on the Helmets which is basically the best and only way as of now.

What has changed:
- I added all the Drivers Helmets
- Added Sponsors and the correct number font to Aston Martin
- Added the...

Zandvoort Alfa Romeo Livery + More new Helmets & Sponsor Updates

Update 2.1 is now out and it brings a few fixes and also new Special Liveries!

First off the big thing of the Update is the Alfa Romeo Zandvoort Livery. This Livery is really nice to look at with the names of the Drivers on the side and the Zandvoort font on the frontwing.
View attachment 689835
View attachment 689836

Additionally to this Update, Verstappen, Leclerc and Tsunoda get their improved Helmet. Verstappen has been done by me early this Season, the...

Thanks for pointing it out! The right Hülkenberg helmet can still be seen though?
everything else seems fine

say, is there any chance to add at some point in the future a version for us who don't really like these fictional teams ? :redface:
I delete them but then I get them anyway, just all white. I tried delete them from .xml file
but that could mess whole set.
not to mention that you have to do it every time after every update
should I try limit number of drivers in game beside all the other thing I've already did ?

everything else seems fine

say, is there any chance to add at some point in the future a version for us who don't really like these fictional teams ? :redface:
I delete them but then I get them anyway, just all white. I tried delete them from .xml file
but that could mess whole set.
not to mention that you have to do it every time after every update
should I try limit number of drivers in game beside all the other thing I've already did ?
Yes it's definitely planned for one of the next few updates. That's why the folder name changed to Liveries with extra teams. My goal was to give some advertisement to my SemiSlickRacing Community and to get Audi in it. It will definitely come soon :)

Great news!!!
Is it possible to mix all of your packs in order to have all the special edition liveries installed at the same time? I’d like to have pink Alpine, chrome McLaren, Red Bull Miami, Monza Ferrari and so on all together

Great news!!!
Is it possible to mix all of your packs in order to have all the special edition liveries installed at the same time? I’d like to have pink Alpine, chrome McLaren, Red Bull Miami, Monza Ferrari and so on all together
Yes of course. It's already possible now with some editing on the XML File and combining the Files on the directory of the F-Ultimate Gen 2. I also plan this with the Helmets. Special Helmets will be part of the next few Updates probably, that means when I created enough for nearly every Driver (won't do all Helmets because some would take me to much time) I will have a file directory ready where you can see the Helmets of the Drivers and then you can simply drag and drop into the directory it belongs. So Helmets like Norris Beach Ball from Miami, Leclerc Villeneuve Helmet and more will definitely come! Some more Special Liveries will also still come, but idk when exactly since I will focus on other projects for the next few weeks like my F1 Cars I want to release as mods.

Oh and the Update will hopefully drop in the next hour! :)

Last edited:

Monza Liveries & Helmets + Liam Lawson Livery & Helmet

This weeks Update brings the Monza Liveries by Ferrari and Alfa Romeo to Automobilista 2! The Ferrari Suits and Helmets are included, but not for Alfa Romeo. I don't know when I will add them, but definitely not in the next week!

It also adds Liam Lawson to the Grid. You can chose between the normal Skinpack version which has still Ricciardo in it and the Liam Lawson version. Lawson is automatically in the Monza Liveries included.

The Verstappen Zandvoort Helmet is also now available as I...

Yes of course. It's already possible now with some editing on the XML File and combining the Files on the directory of the F-Ultimate Gen 2. I also plan this with the Helmets. Special Helmets will be part of the next few Updates probably, that means when I created enough for nearly every Driver (won't do all Helmets because some would take me to much time) I will have a file directory ready where you can see the Helmets of the Drivers and then you can simply drag and drop into the directory it belongs. So Helmets like Norris Beach Ball from Miami, Leclerc Villeneuve Helmet and more will definitely come! Some more Special Liveries will also still come, but idk when exactly since I will focus on other projects for the next few weeks like my F1 Cars I want to release as mods.

Oh and the Update will hopefully drop in the next hour! :)
So I just need to replace a specific team folder and edit the xml file in order the have a special livery. Is that correct?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.