F1 2023 Skinpack

Skins F1 2023 Skinpack 2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
KRRTDustin updated F1 2023 Skinpack with a new update entry:

Sponsor Update + Basic Helmets

It's Update time!
The new F1 2023 Skinpack Update features all the new added Sponsors for the Teams, with fixes and more Helmets!
Every Driver who hasn't gotten his real Helmet yet, now drives in the main colors of the Helmet. The Helmets will be updated to the real Helmets from time to time.
The AI files also got an Update. So the performance of the AI Drivers should now be more like we have seen at the Bahrain GP!

Further things to point out is that the complete Williams Livery will be...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Yes you could delete them for that. :)
I deleted them skins and restricted # of drivers to 20 (19 actually + me)
and still somehow I have Vettel and Schumacher :D with all white skins that's it
hmmm this needs some more investigation, maybe I need to delete them from xml ai file

I deleted them skins and restricted # of drivers to 20 (19 actually + me)
and still somehow I have Vettel and Schumacher :D with all white skins that's it
hmmm this needs some more investigation, maybe I need to delete them from xml ai file
Yes you would need that because AMS2 is searching for those files through the xml.

I choose 19 opponents and instead of getting the official 10 teams I always get Audi and Vettel, which I don't want. Can you please do something about it? 10 first teams should always be default.

Hello. Is there any way to delete the fantasy teams like Audi and SemiSlick,? It kinda breaks immersion for me when I see a grid full of actual teams and two fake ones i n the middle of it.

Hello! Is there a way to modify the file or adjust a setting in-game to limit the liveries/drivers to only the current 10 teams/20 drivers? Every time I do a custom race and limit the AI to 19, it adds Seb or Mick and replaces one of the current drivers. I tried deleting the extra folders but it is just loads them without a livery. Thanks!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.