F1 2023 Revolutionary Edition Mod (Official)

Misc F1 2023 Revolutionary Edition Mod (Official) 2.9.9 FINAL

Login or Register an account to download this content
abre el archivo STEAM_API.INI (3KB)
encuentra la última línea en el archivo.
cambiar el idioma a inglés, así:
View attachment 686701
mi mod solo se admite en inglés.

con respecto a las pistas que no se cargan, probablemente se deba a que instaló el mod incorrectamente. todo funciona bien para mí en sí. así que vuelva a verificar sus archivos y asegúrese de tener este mod instalado en un juego F1 2014 nuevo y original .
Muchas Gracias por responder

Hi, the mod is just perfect, will you release an update adding the change of Ricciardo for DeVries, with his livery, suit, helmet, tag name and photo, as well as the new intro with Ricciardo? :)

bro why the racing line for saudi arabia and qatar does not appear even activated?
they are bugged tracks. no way to fix, up to this point. you need to use the surroundings (brake meter board, kerbs, etc) to "memorize" where to brake

istanbul has same problem.

"qatar" racing line does not appear at the outer section. when back to the main section they will appear again

Last edited:
hey Thang Nguyen, maybe do you want to take a look at this guy's channel, he has all the updated liberys (liberys, updated cars (aerodynamics) and real steering wheels all 2023 (you must try it is great)

Last edited:
Here a sample.
Screenshot_20230820-212639.png
Screenshot_20230820-212620.png
Screenshot_20230820-212748.png

for the new update, I have completely revamped the AI racing. now they are way more aggressive and brake later and can make overtakes at the inside of corners.
this big modification has somehow given the AI's a big advantage at low speed corners, so as a trade off I make player's cars a bit faster on the straights. but hey, don't expect trivial races at Monza.:cool:

i noticed that an Audi show car appears some times in the starting menu, how can you race with it?

(before you ask, no i have not installed any mods and no theres none Audi showcar skin in RaceDepartment)

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea