F1 2023 Revolutionary Edition Mod (Official)

Misc F1 2023 Revolutionary Edition Mod (Official) 2.9.9 FINAL

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey i just want you to know that this mod is masterpiece save a lot of ppl that cant buy or cant run the "ea f1 23" game because potato pc , thank you very much , but when i play this game on hardcore and very difficult why the ai like gaining so much speed in the straight and theres like magic traction with the ai , they basically slingshot in the hairpin and slow corners , i cant keep up with them in the certain circuits , is there a fix for this ? ,And the ai seems cant overtake in wide circuits like bahrain and malaysia i know this is an issue with the old gen f1 game , i remember playing the original they seems fine when try to overtake me on the long straight with drs and a bit shy to overtake in the corner , but with this mod even with the drs they cant overtake me on long straight hope you read this cheers
it looks like your comment is contradicting itself. anyways it is possible to change the horsepower for each individual (AI) team in the database file, so they'll become faster or slower.

Last edited:
it looks like your comment is contradicting itself. anyways it is possible to change the horsepower for each individual (AI) team in the database file, so they'll become faster or slower.
What difficulty youre playing usually on ? in the original i always playing on legend ,but in this mod i have to turn down to very difficult (expert in original is it?) and i am always using manual gear

F1_2014_2023-07-16_20-20-34-474.png

I start editing the AI's braking points on every F1-2014-compatible track, starting alphabetically from Abu Dhabi to Valencia (30 tracks, hell lots of work!). Their speed will be adjusted later. will keep you updated in the WIP thread.

Last edited:
Hola, tengo 2 problemas con el mod. la primera es que no veo los nombres de los pilotos. y segundo. Cuando I want to play grand prize no carga y se atasca, muchas gracias

Last edited:
Hola, tengo 2 problemas con el mod. la primera es que no veo los nombres de los pilotos. y segundo. Cuando I want to play grand prize no carga y se atasca, muchas gracias
open the file STEAM_API.INI (3KB)
find the very last line in the file.
change the language into English, like this:
1691664963631.png

my mod is only supported in English.

regarding the tracks not loading, it is probably because you installed the mod incorrectly. everything works fine for me itself. so please re-check your files and ensure you have this mod installed on a fresh, original F1 2014 game.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea