Resource icon

Misc F1 2022 wheel covers for RSS Formula X Evo 2022 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I don't have to explan this, but in any case. Don't put any ext-config.ini inside the rss_formula_x_evo folder. It just goes to 'extension' folder (this folder will make changes for all the cars, and have priority over the livery folders), or it could also go to the livery folder you want (for example, \steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\rss_formula_hybrid_x_evo\skins\RB18_1)

Whatever the decision you take, be sure to put the .kn5 file with the ext_config.ini both are inside the add-on zip.
[/QUOT
Thank you - you have changed the way I look at the car
__custom_showroom_1645229751.jpg

Glad you like it. It changes totally the look of the car but there are ~18k verts more (just like RSS FH)
now, few questions: How did you manage to put the add-on in the showroom? and how did you add the AMG logo? I was working on that for tomorrow
Hi There, I cheated a little and added the rims to the model for preview. You can use a separate kn5 file for CM. Call it Content_Manager.kn5. To get the AMG logo, I remapped the UV of "circle" to fit the LED_Covers.dds file. That way it can just use the LED_Covers people make for their original skins.

Hi There, I cheated a little and added the rims to the model for preview. You can use a separate kn5 file for CM. Call it Content_Manager.kn5. To get the AMG logo, I remapped the UV of "circle" to fit the LED_Covers.dds file. That way it can just use the LED_Covers people make for their original skins.

BTW, you dont need to make any model changes like I did to get it to look this this in the game. You still need to remap the UV of the RIM22.KN5 to LED_Covers of course.

ben32star updated F1 2022 wheel covers for RSS Formula X Evo 2022 with a new update entry:

Mk1 wheels deleted

The mk1 wheels has been deleted. Those are not very accurate.

I also included a set of customizable dds for the wheel.

If this don't fix the wheelindex[0]: error, then I can't do magic. Many people have this error, others don't. I literally don't know why.

If you want so bad this add-on and you get the error:

-Go to ext_config.ini and delete the 'rss_formula_x_evo_lodb.kn5' from the customrim tag.
- Or make the LODs of the car from...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Over The Top! Thanks for all your work! I like the new rims but also the old ones. I kept both.
I always hated the ridiculous leds on the rims covers! Sorry RSS, I have all your mods but the leds...terrible! Now is Formula1!!!
Thanks for this addon! Very appreciated!

Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_x_evo_03_china_gp21_19-1-122-17-40-28.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 12 13.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 10 11.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 34 38.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 48 54.5%