Resource icon

Misc F1 2022 wheel covers for RSS Formula X Evo 2022 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
ben32star submitted a new resource:

F1 2022 wheel covers for RSS Formula X Evo 2022 - Wheel covers

Install it following this easy instruction:

Paste the files inside the livery folder. Or if you want it for all the cars, then paste it in the extension folder. REMEMBER TO BACKUP THE PREVIOUS EXT_CONFIG.INI, YOU WOULD NEED IT IF YOU WANT TO RETRIEVE.

View attachment 541655

I will update it later these days with more details and better shaders. Also maybe with more styles in the future (if there are fews).

You can change the...

Read more about this resource...

Im sorry. I replaced it with your file and I have the same result. Do you mind sharing your files please? Also, will you be adding the holes in the rims? If possible, can you include the fbx file of the model? I am happy to help as well.

I followed the instructions and it didn't work like in the picture as well!
Im sorry. I replaced it with your file and I have the same result. Do you mind sharing your files please? Also, will you be adding the holes in the rims? If possible, can you include the fbx file of the model? I am happy to help as well.
ext_config.ini and rim22.kn5 should be inside the livery folder. If leds appears, then be sure to replace the ext_config.ini that's inside of that livery.

Now we have a great rims! Thanks!
Rims are not available on preview, only in game.

Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_x_evo_09_france_gp21_17-1-122-21-53-49.jpg

Last edited:
Honestly, I don't know why LEDs appear in your car. The ext_config.ini of the add-on don't include the LEDs and I'm surely missing something. I'll put the solution as soon as I get it.

Can you pass me what's in your ext_config.ini inside extension folder? the folder it's inside the car main folder
Hi ben35star.

This is in ext_config in my rss_formula_hybrid_x_evo.

[INCLUDE]
INCLUDE=common/f1_lights.ini

[TYRES_FX_CUSTOMTEXTURE_C1]
TXDIFFUSE = C1.dds
TXBLUR = C1_BLUR.dds

[TYRES_FX_CUSTOMTEXTURE_H]
TXDIFFUSE = C2.dds
TXBLUR = C2_BLUR.dds

[TYRES_FX_CUSTOMTEXTURE_M]
TXDIFFUSE = C3.dds
TXBLUR = C3_BLUR.dds

[TYRES_FX_CUSTOMTEXTURE_S]
TXDIFFUSE = C4.dds
TXBLUR = C4_BLUR.dds

[TYRES_FX_CUSTOMTEXTURE_C5]
TXDIFFUSE = C5.dds
TXBLUR = C5_BLUR.dds

[TYRES_FX_CUSTOMTEXTURE_VW]
TXDIFFUSE = RSS_T_VS.dds
TXBLUR = RSS_T_blur_VS.dds

Hi ben35star.

This is in ext_config in my rss_formula_hybrid_x_evo.

[INCLUDE]
INCLUDE=common/f1_lights.ini

[TYRES_FX_CUSTOMTEXTURE_C1]
TXDIFFUSE = C1.dds
TXBLUR = C1_BLUR.dds

[TYRES_FX_CUSTOMTEXTURE_H]
TXDIFFUSE = C2.dds
TXBLUR = C2_BLUR.dds

[TYRES_FX_CUSTOMTEXTURE_M]
TXDIFFUSE = C3.dds
TXBLUR = C3_BLUR.dds

[TYRES_FX_CUSTOMTEXTURE_S]
TXDIFFUSE = C4.dds
TXBLUR = C4_BLUR.dds

[TYRES_FX_CUSTOMTEXTURE_C5]
TXDIFFUSE = C5.dds
TXBLUR = C5_BLUR.dds

[TYRES_FX_CUSTOMTEXTURE_VW]
TXDIFFUSE = RSS_T_VS.dds
TXBLUR = RSS_T_blur_VS.dds

I don't have to explan this, but in any case. Don't put any ext-config.ini inside the rss_formula_x_evo folder. It just goes to 'extension' folder (this folder will make changes for all the cars, and have priority over the livery folders), or it could also go to the livery folder you want (for example, \steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\rss_formula_hybrid_x_evo\skins\RB18_1)

Whatever the decision you take, be sure to put the .kn5 file with the ext_config.ini both are inside the add-on zip.

ben32star updated F1 2022 wheel covers for RSS Formula X Evo 2022 with a new update entry:

(Posible fix to WHEELINDEX[0]:)

This should solve that error. If not, then I don't know what's causing that.

The error might be caused because ext_config.ini can't detect the blur of the rim in the LOD_B car. For some reason, CSP have this bug. This mean, there won't be any rim in the LOD_B (if you got far from the car you won't see any rim) Sorry for this, but this is a CSP bug and not my fault. I will try to see how can I minimize this with another options in future updates.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea