Cars F1 2021 Mod - F1 Unofficial Modding [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, Thank You so much for sharing your awesome work with us - Love it! I have a small issue however, with the Alpine (only) I get this (see image below please). Is this meant to be this way? If not, how do I fix? Again, Thank you for sharing your work.

FraPP!!!
What the Heck.jpg

First off, Thank You so much for sharing your awesome work with us - Love it! I have a small issue however, with the Alpine (only) I get this (see image below please). Is this meant to be this way? If not, how do I fix? Again, Thank you for sharing your work.

FraPP!!!View attachment 527304
You're right! It doesn't has to be this way It must be some little texture that passed and I didn't saw the error. I'm traveling right now, but when I come home, at jan 3rd, I'll release some update correting this minor errors.

You're right! It doesn't has to be this way It must be some little texture that passed and I didn't saw the error. I'm traveling right now, but when I come home, at jan 3rd, I'll release some update correting this minor errors.
Happy and Safe travels - All the Best to you in the coming New Year! Thank you.

Lucas Mulati

First off... Happy New Year! I trust your travels went well.

Did you ever find the time to figure out a remedy for the anomaly I pointed out?

Thank you,

Frappen Dapity!!!

Lucas Mulati doesn't seem to care about fixing the mistake with the Alpine. Does any one know how to fix the small mistake? Please see attached image - Thank you.

Attachments

• What the Heck (1).jpg
    What the Heck (1).jpg
    292.1 KB · Views: 49
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back