Cars F1 2021 Mod - F1 Unofficial Modding [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucas Mulati submitted a new resource:

F1 2021 Mod - F1 Unofficial Modding - F1 2021 Mod

Hello you all! I have started this mod before the season started at Rfactor. There were a lot of problems, but now I think this mod is finally ready. DRS works just fine, visually and using the Stig physics, with ERS and Push to Pass, the racing is very very nice. I hope you all liked, and enjoyed playing. It was a lot of hours of working, and I'll be glad if anyone can donate anything, since modding has been my job! Any bugs that you find, let me know, please...

Read more about this resource...

Yes, the Mercedes works on the track but it doesn't show up in the showroom.
I still have to work on the driveability. Also the topspeed should be higher. Even with the low-force aero-package, I can only reach about 315 km/h.

Yes, the Mercedes works on the track but it doesn't show up in the showroom.
I still have to work on the driveability. Also the topspeed should be higher. Even with the low-force aero-package, I can only reach about 315 km/h.
There must be an minor error at Mercedes Spinner. I'll look it up right now. About the top speed: Did you only reach this speed even when you use the push to pass button as ERS? I could reach 323 km/h at Mexico, using all this stuff.

the mod looks so good but i ve a memory issue(with a rtx3080). I noticed that carlos sainz's skin is 84 mega....maybe it s that problem?
yeah, that's definitely not right. This texture have to be 21mb. But any way, as I said before, try to lower your graphics a bit. I used my computer as mensure to the graphical level. When I go to race, at full graphics, the game freezes but doesn't crashs (because I've worked to make.the game lighter as possible) so I only have to downgrade the graphicals in game to play without problems.

yeah, that's definitely not right. This texture have to be 21mb. But any way, as I said before, try to lower your graphics a bit. I used my computer as mensure to the graphical level. When I go to race, at full graphics, the game freezes but doesn't crashs (because I've worked to make.the game lighter as possible) so I only have to downgrade the graphicals in game to play without problems.
I'll upload the right texture!

IMPORTANT Update 1.03: If you already downloaded, there is a new Update zip file with some bugs corretions and new stuff listed right below.

- Mercedes Spinner Bug Corrected
- Carlos Sainz Car texture optimized
- Trackbases now configured, which means that the tires compounds and aero package will change track by track.

IMPORTANT Update 1.04: If you already downloaded, there is a new Update zip file with some bugs corretions and new stuff listed right below.

- Some corrections were done in gen for better FPS at races
- Pit crew addition

***Update 1.05: If you already downloaded, there is a new Update zip file with some bugs corretions and new stuff listed right below.

- Aerodynamics physics modificated to every single car. That way, differents teams has different performances, just like this season (All this can be showed changing the "Aerodynamic package set" at the showroom).
- Engine now have distinguishable performances. I've noticed this make some engine more sensitive to the way each player drives, but now you have to manage this issue with the the 5 turbo modes (you can't always be with the full mode).
- These two modifications above, the top speed increased. (At mexico the highest speed were 322km/h. Now we can reach 338km/h).
- Also in the showroom: you can see that all cars have 3 server aerodynamic package, with equal performances, to whom like to race online.
- Corrections at Mercedes and Alfa Romeo textures that conflicts to tracks textures.

P.S.: I guess that must be one of the last updates I'll give until the end of the season, but I'm still available to talk here if you find any bug or problem. Anyway, I really hope you liked this mod! It was really fun (sometimes haha)

***Update 1.06: If you already downloaded, there is a new Update zip file with some bugs corretions and new stuff listed right below.

- Qatar Circuit added to TrackPack. (Track by LFT rFactor and Converted to Automobilista).
- Sounds details reformulated. (Skid, Drag, Wind sounds added)
- Loading Screens to Trackpack included (by Marcojrod)
- Mirror Texture bug fixed.

Last edited:

***Update 1.07: If you already downloaded, there is a new Update zip file with some bugs corretions and new stuff listed right below.

- Wet and Intermedium compounds are now available to Heavy and Light rain tracks.
- Jeddah Street Circuit included.
- Some reformulations to ERS. Now it will rest for 48 seconds.
- Minor graphical updates.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back