68.2 KB · Views: 73
  • Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2020_spa_14-4-121-21-3-45.jpg
    Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2020_spa_14-4-121-21-3-45.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 82
  • Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2020_spa_14-4-121-21-3-58.jpg
    Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2020_spa_14-4-121-21-3-58.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 81
The livery's are awesome.
but this is the point i don't het the blue trim on the wheels on all the ai cars.
Do you know what is wrong?

The livery's are awesome.
but this is the point i don't het the blue trim on the wheels on all the ai cars.
Do you know what is wrong?
Sorry I don't really know whats wrong, but I think I released a wrong update with a few errors. I'm going to be releasing a new version fixing the errors hopefully although at the moment I dont really know how to fix the blue rims.

Last edited:
Sorry I don't really know whats wrong, but I think I released a wrong update with a few errors. I'm going to be releasing a new version fixing the errors hopefully although at the moment I dont really know how to fix the blue rims.
oke no problem mate i download your update and the blue rims i take it for what it is.
I saw a guy on Youtube with the same issue with the blue wheels also so i'm not the only one:D

oke no problem mate i download your update and the blue rims i take it for what it is.
I saw a guy on Youtube with the same issue with the blue wheels also so i'm not the only one:D
Thanks for understanding mate. I've been trying to find out what the cause is and how to fix it but have had no luck:)

Kostakop_ updated F1 2021 Community Skinpack - RSS Formula Hybrid 2020 with a new update entry:

Version 1.8

Version 1.8
- Added McLaren Gulf skins by @Imagineer_NL

Read the rest of this update entry...

Good job man but I would have appreciated being asked first before going ahead with releasing this. This is the second year now that an F1 skinpack was created WITHOUT asking my permission.

At the very least, I sincerely hoped you asked the permission of the skin makers themselves because really, this is what is called 'stepping on other people's toes'

Good job man but I would have appreciated being asked first before going ahead with releasing this. This is the second year now that an F1 skinpack was created WITHOUT asking my permission.

At the very least, I sincerely hoped you asked the permission of the skin makers themselves because really, this is what is called 'stepping on other people's toes'
Sorry man, but I didin't know I had to ask your permission as I didn't use any of your mods or work, just becasue it is a F1 skinpack and you made one in 2019 I think it doesnt mean I have to ask you becasue as stated earlier I didn't use any of your work. Also this is a 2021 season skinpack for the RSS FH 2020 which is one year earlier and as far as I know that has never been done.

Last edited:
Not sure if youve since found the fix, but if you are using CSP v0.1.74, then go to CSP settings, and in 'General Patch Settings' turn off 'Cache AC data to speed up loading', this is what fixed it for me. If you are on v0.1.73 or a few of the preceeding versions, try turning off 'multithreaded loading' in the same section. I can't confirm if the 'multithreaded loading' fix works for this particular issue, but it is apparently known to causes issues with some tyre textures, so it could also be causing your issue. If neither of these fix your issue, I recommend going to the Custom Shaders Patch discord and asking for help with your issue in either the content-manager or custom-shaders-patch support channel as the people there are better qualified than I am to help you. Hope this helps!

Kostakop_ updated F1 2021 Community Skinpack - RSS Formula Hybrid 2020 with a new update entry:

Version 1.12 - FULLY REMADE

Version 1.12
- I have fully remade the mod so that everything works and works better together. Fixed bugs with helmets and other aspects of the mod for a smoother experience taking up less space
- New custom steering wheel displays(2019_display.dds) for all teams
- ACSPRH updated to version 4.3 - "Fixed positions and angles of all helmets for more realism and bell model with new smaller visor"
- All helmets by @JSoria updated and now working without bugs

Community Feedback

Hi all and thanks for using this mod. I wanted to get the community's thoughts on this mod and ways I can improve this mod for a better experience. If you want to suggest something you can reply to this mods thread or use the google forms link below to make your suggestion heard.
Google forms link:
<iframe...

Version 1.13 - Fins

Version 1.13
- Added Ferrari Ornate Fins add-on: @ben32star
View attachment 486298

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back