F1 2020 Skinpack - Conversion

Skins F1 2020 Skinpack - Conversion v1.22

Login or Register an account to download this content
Erbinator submitted a new resource:

F1 2020 Skinpack - F1 2020 Skinpack for Automobilista 2

View attachment 434517

Formula One 2020 Skinpack for Automobilista 2.

Installation guide:
Simply drag the Automobilista 2 folder into where your game is installed. The default location is C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Automobilista 2.

WARNING: Some skins will load more than once or some will not load at all. This is a bug with the livery overrides and needs to be fixed by Reiza. This is a known issue. THIS DOES NOT CHANGE DRIVER NAMES OR...

Read more about this resource...

I have followed the instructions exactly as written and have your F12020 folder with the dds files along with your formula_ultimate_2019.xml pointing to the F12020 folder in Steam\steamapps\common\Automobilista 2\vehicles\textures\customliveries\overrides but the liveries do not show up only the stock Reiza liveries. I have installed the majority of the liveries in this thread without an issue but these are the only ones not appearing.
Can you point me in the right direction? Thanks.

I've resolved the issue. SOmehow doing the simple drag and drop wiped out all the files in custom_liveries_overides including the formula_utlimate_dist.xml. I repaired the integrity of my files in Steam then just copied the F12020 folder and xml directly into the Formula_Ultimate folder in Overrides.

Hi Guys, I can't seem to get this to work. I drag the AMS2 Zipped folder to the game folder and they won't show. Any suggestions?

Let me see if I can replicate the issue.
EDIT: seems to be working on my end. have you tried the default install location?
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Automobilista 2
hey bud :) yes it works if i open the folder (automobolista 2) and drag "vehicles" instead of automobolista 2 folder :) so cooool!!! now im having trouble getiing the f1 2000 pack to work. if you happen to understand this: when i download it i only get a notepad. where does that go? someone told me to unzip and drag "vehicles" folder to ams2 location but i never unzipped anything just given a notepad with some strange alien handwriting pardon the pun.

hey bud :) yes it works if i open the folder (automobolista 2) and drag "vehicles" instead of automobolista 2 folder :) so cooool!!! now im having trouble getiing the f1 2000 pack to work. if you happen to understand this: when i download it i only get a notepad. where does that go? someone told me to unzip and drag "vehicles" folder to ams2 location but i never unzipped anything just given a notepad with some strange alien handwriting pardon the pun.
If you don't have winrar or 7zip, those are needed to open a .zip file. Otherwise, you should post in the F1 2000 discussion board for help.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.