F1 2020 Modding Requests

After a long time I'm back here. With the modular mods that are available now. With which it is possible to have the chassis / appearance from the original teams. How difficult is it to create a personalized livery for this?
I thought of Mclaren or RacingPoint.
Thanks for your attention and answers.

Hi everyone!

I have 2 "requests":
- Is out there a mod where you can replace the 2020 cars with a full grid with a classic car (ex. Ferrari 2000)?
- Is out there a pack where there where it's possible to download all the real/tobacco/tyres' sponsors liveries for the classic cars?

Thank you

If there would be more liveries for 2000, 2003, 2004 or 1995, 1996, 1998 chassis (either combination, not mixing both in one grid), I would think about creating MyTeam+FullGrid classic cars modular mod erp files.
Maybe something like alltime of those eras.
Danka Arrows 1997
Petronas Red Bull Sauber 1997-2003
Jordan Peugeut B&H 199?
McLaren West 1998/99
Winfield Williams 1999
Jaguar HSBC
Marlboro Ferrari
BAR Lucky Strike Honda
BMW or Minardi
Spyker or Arrows Orange
Gauloises Prost

Alternative: If people are bored of classic liveries, how about modern liveries 2018-2021 on those 2000-2004 chassis? But again, I'm not into creating the liveries.

Last edited:
HI Guys, anyone interested in making a MyTeam (withour ModularMod, but stand alone for Racenet or FOM-Livery)

Leyton House/March F1 Livery from Season 1991.
I think it was a wonderful car and seems to be in F1 Game.

maxresdefault.jpg
Leyton_House_CG901_at_Goodwood_2012_%281%29.jpg

screenshot_vrc_1991_jordan_191_monza_1-9-118-20-19-22-jpg.267773

Hi guys, I'm in need of a small favor from anyone out there. My computer refuses to install .net core 3.1 so I can't use EEA 7.1 in order to fix the steering wheel animation for my williams fom swap. Is anyone out there willing to help a fellow f1 fan? I use Modular mods btw and I only need someone to export the animation fix for me. Thank you in advance, race department!

Hi,
I am a real newbe , I love to play F12020 using mods made by you guys.
However, I have installed Modular Mods and My Team Modular too.
The issue is I have no idea how to install mods made by other authors. Since patch 1.17, All mods make my game to crash. All files verified (and replaced by originals).
I can play My Team only using basic car skin and basic liveries.
Is there a tutorial somewhere how to explain how install a mode copy / paste in detail. ??
Regards

Hi,
I am a real newbe , I love to play F12020 using mods made by you guys.
However, I have installed Modular Mods and My Team Modular too.
The issue is I have no idea how to install mods made by other authors. Since patch 1.17, All mods make my game to crash. All files verified (and replaced by originals).
I can play My Team only using basic car skin and basic liveries.
Is there a tutorial somewhere how to explain how install a mode copy / paste in detail. ??
Regards
some livery are copy paste installation, shoud be mention in the description of the car you are looking for if a copy paste installation is avalaible

Yeah, I guess he got that already but those mods make his game crash, as they often do when new content for FOM has been released but is not part of the old .erp files.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 32 15.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 26 12.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 29 14.1%
  • Thursday

Votes: 27 13.2%
  • Friday

Votes: 72 35.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 115 56.1%