F1 2020 Modding Requests

I'm also looking for someone to create another team for me.

I'm willing to pay for this as well, is there anyone available? Can just drop me a message please

please guys this helmets and mclaren halo

Attachments

• 140740568-d146e64b-c7de-4b57-b6d3-b22a5c72fd17.jpg
    140740568-d146e64b-c7de-4b57-b6d3-b22a5c72fd17.jpg
    702.2 KB · Views: 58
  • Ee0tFCsWkAAryjT.jpg
    Ee0tFCsWkAAryjT.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 52
  • Schuberth SF2 Pro M.Verstappen Stiria 2020 by Jens Munser Designs 06.jpg
    Schuberth SF2 Pro M.Verstappen Stiria 2020 by Jens Munser Designs 06.jpg
    289 KB · Views: 51
Hello, would any of the modders be willing to create a Jackie Stewart helmet for My Team? It's a simple white helmet with the Stewart tartan as a band around the helmet just above the visor. I would be more than happy to make a donation through Paypal. Thank you.
fb793a77f53a6dc2c825e7b7242b15f9--plaid-tartan (1).jpg

A number of people have uploaded amazing Lotus liveries since the game dropped, but all of them are in the black colour and style of the 2010 Lotus team. Would someone be able to make a Lotus livery in the original green driven by Jim Clark?

As long as the colour is green and yellow like the pic, go wild on the sponsors and trim. I don't even mind.

Thanks if anyone gets around to it. No rush.

Green Lotus.jpg

Hello ! I’m looking for someone who can do a Alpine livery inspired by the LMP2 one. Or a fantasy livery with a Jaegermeister Sponsorship because Alpine use orange colour for his racing team so it could match together !
Thanks if someone can help me and my love for this amazing french brand !

A number of people have uploaded amazing Lotus liveries since the game dropped, but all of them are in the black colour and style of the 2010 Lotus team. Would someone be able to make a Lotus livery in the original green driven by Jim Clark?

As long as the colour is green and yellow like the pic, go wild on the sponsors and trim. I don't even mind.

Thanks if anyone gets around to it. No rush.

View attachment 396864
i have a lotus im working on its not ready to show off yet but watch this space

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back