F1 2020 Modding Questions Thread

They are in the UI folder there are a bunch of .ERP files to be opened with EGO Erp archiver I'm not at my pc now I can't remember which one it is.
I think pre race flow.erp or persistantnflow.erp something like that.
The Ferrari logo is always the first one anyway and you scroll them by pressing the light arrows on the bottom in EGO Erp archiver.

So i found the pictures in Ego ERP. But when i try to import my logo this happens. What i should do now, which tools i need to use to make my logo work.
Unbenannt5.PNG

Does anyone know where the colour codes of the teams' minimap dot are located? I found the player icon (this arrow thing) and the icon of the others (the normal dot) but only the shapes, not the colours. Each team must have a colour code so it matches their car (Ferrari red, Renault yellow and so on) which is probably some hexadecimal code but where can I find them?

Last edited:
Does anyone know where the colour codes of the teams' minimap dot are located? I found the player icon (this arrow thing) and the icon of the others (the normal dot) but only the shapes, not the colours. Each team must have a colour code so it matches their car (Ferrari red, Renault yellow and so on) which is probably some hexadecimal code but where can I find them?
I don't actually know, maybe in some pkg or xml file

I edited the visor of my helmet and set a blueish finsh. Now it has no more transparency. how can I set the amount of transparecy? On the d map simply reducing opacity or I have to work on s or other maps?

So I'm currently editing all the teams vtf xml file, I can quickly change all the variables at once in notepad++. I was wandering if there was a quicker way to import them back using ego erp archiver, instead of having to - open erp team 1, import - save then onto team 2 etc

Hi All,

Has anyone had issus with crashing? I'm running a full MyTeam livery, character, pitcrew etc. aesthetic mod and i can't complete a session without it crashing, perhaps I've done something wrong or there are any tips/quick fix suggestions?

For reference I've used the Porsche 99x Hybrid Full Team Mod from this site.

Thanks!

Is there any i can change the pink color of racing point to green in the standings,more strictly the pink line next to the name

I think it's possible that it is some hexadecimal code which is widely used in programming for colours. If that's the case, each team has to have one of these colour codes located SOMEWHERE in the game files. I just didn't find them yet, maybe you have more luck and then can share it with us :D

I think it's possible that it is some hexadecimal code which is widely used in programming for colours. If that's the case, each team has to have one of these colour codes located SOMEWHERE in the game files. I just didn't find them yet, maybe you have more luck and then can share it with us :D
ill try,i dont rly have stuff to do so i mess with modding and career mode and im finding out some amazing stuff even though im not that good

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 415 69.3%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 261 43.6%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 284 47.4%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 124 20.7%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 166 27.7%
Back