F1 2020 Career mod for Race Sim Studio Formula Hybrid 2020

Career F1 2020 Career mod for Race Sim Studio Formula Hybrid 2020 1.2a

Login or Register an account to download this content
Cozy61 submitted a new resource:

F1 2020 Career mod for Race Sim Studio Formula Hybrid 2020 - Career mode F1 2020 just for fun

View attachment 379572

View attachment 379573
Requires:

Read more about this resource...

Cozy61 updated F1 2020 Career mod for Race Sim Studio Formula Hybrid 2020 with a new update entry:

RSS FH 2020 Mercedez and Williams 2020 Livery updates

Once again some excellent livery updates from Haze Racing Design for the W11 Mercedez and Conguito_ for the FW43 Williams Racing Team for use with Race Sim Studio's Formula Hybrid 2020

The zip file contains the amended UI.json and Real helmets files to work with my championships.

To Install
Just drag and drop into Content Manager and agree to 'replace files' when prompted or you can do it manually
Files are;
ui_skin.json
Helmet_2019.dds
ext_config.ini

Skin...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Cozy61 updated F1 2020 Career mod for Race Sim Studio Formula Hybrid 2020 with a new update entry:

RSS FH 2020 Mercedes and Williams 2020 Livery updates

Once again some excellent livery updates from Haze Racing Design for the W11 Mercedes and@ Conguito_ for the FW43 Williams Racing Team for use with Race Sim Studio's Formula Hybrid 2020

The zip file contains the amended UI.json and Real helmets files to work with my championships.

To Install
Just drag and drop into Content Manager and agree to 'replace files' when prompted or you can do it manually
Files are;
ui_skin.json
Helmet_2019.dds
ext_config.ini

Skin download here...

RSS FH 2020 Mercedes and Williams 2020 Livery updates Add bookmark

Once again some excellent livery updates from Haze Racing Design for the W11 Mercedes and@ Conguito_ for the FW43 Williams Racing Team for use with Race Sim Studio's Formula Hybrid 2020

To Install
Files are;
ui_skin.json
Helmet_2019.dds
ext_config.ini

Skin download here...

Hi,

quick question. I've been trying to install the career mod with no success. I've copied the content into the career folder. I'm a bit confused as to what to do next, do I download everything that's in the google drive? this is the first user-generated career mod I install and it looks brilliant but I have no idea how to get it to show up on CM. thanks in advance :)

Hi,

quick question. I've been trying to install the career mod with no success. I've copied the content into the career folder. I'm a bit confused as to what to do next, do I download everything that's in the google drive? this is the first user-generated career mod I install and it looks brilliant but I have no idea how to get it to show up on CM. thanks in advance :)

You will need to download the F1 2020 Tracks and the F1 2020 Skins from the 'G drive'.

This video should help
also this is where the Career files will show after. Hope that helps Cozy
Screenshot (386).png

Also I ran into another error - for the career. a lot of the tracks are shown as missing even if I previously installed them. It shows a lot of errors like ''Montreal track missing'' in the Sauber career even if I previously installed the tracks from the F1 2020 folder. Is it another version of the Montreal track I should get from a different folder? Sorry for all the questions haha. this mod gives me a break from the over-seriousness of iRacing championships :p

Also I ran into another error - for the career. a lot of the tracks are shown as missing even if I previously installed them. It shows a lot of errors like ''Montreal track missing'' in the Sauber career even if I previously installed the tracks from the F1 2020 folder. Is it another version of the Montreal track I should get from a different folder? Sorry for all the questions haha. this mod gives me a break from the over-seriousness of iRacing championships :p
No problem on the questions - Just checked and the latest SOL release has removed the gaps in the weather descriptions so will reload these or you can amend in the event.ini files (see screenshot) if you want yourself.

As for the tracks, it shouldn't be Montreal but 07_Canadaian_GP0 as its name (see screenshot)

Let me know if there are any more issues - always grateful

BTW if its another career mode then you need to go into the event .ini files to rename tracks as per my naming otherwise it wont work
Hope that helps
cozy

Attachments

• Screenshot (387).png
    Screenshot (387).png
    668.9 KB · Views: 114
  • Screenshot (388).png
    Screenshot (388).png
    1.9 MB · Views: 112

I’m tired out - Short and to the Point #05: Assetto Corsa Rain FX & Wet Tyres

Hi Simracers and F1 fans

With the new Rain FX feature coming to Assetto Corsa soon courtesy of Ilja Jusupov aka x4fab and following comments about immersion and slicks in the wet (totally agree it’s a bummer) I wanted to provide a short video to update you on an ad hoc wet tyre feature for the RSS FH 2020 Custom championships.

It is a work in progress and the wet tyres do not (that I know) have their specific compound...

RSS FH 2020 Tyres Wet to Soft on the fly -Some caveats though

Hi Simracers and F1 fans

** Update 15/08/2020** Thanks to Arthur Morgan for his assistance with the RSS FH 2020 tyres - They can now be loaded from soft to wet in the 'Tyres' setup menu.

My data.acd, wet_data.acd and extension files can be found in my shared drive in MODS/RSS FH 2020 Tyre modification Wet to soft folder (Just drag them into yourPC:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\rss_formula_hybrid_2020 Folder and overwrite when asked)

NOTE ** Make a copy of...

Hi - No question is dumb - Do you have the Peter Bose SOL plugin installed? If you do you may need to update it as they changed the naming of the various weather systems https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/sol.24914/. - Hope that helps

Hi. Thank you for replying, I've tried reinstalling everything but content manager, but it still didnt work. Below is something I am able to copy and paste while the error occur. Also i can see sol_02_few_clouds as I open sol selector highlighted in green in quick drive, I've attached a photo. Hope it wouldn't bother you too much, thanks once again.

System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: source
at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
at AcManager.Pages.Dialogs.AcErrorSolutionSelector.<Create>d__1.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at AcManager.Tools.AcErrors.AcErrorFixer.<AcManager-Tools-AcErrors-IAcErrorFixer-Run>d__0.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.<>c.<ThrowAsync>b__6_0(Object state)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeInSecurityContext(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext.Run(CulturePreservingExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invoke()
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue()
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(DispatcherPriority priority, TimeSpan timeout, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(MSG& msg)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(DispatcherFrame frame)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrame(DispatcherFrame frame)
at System.Windows.Application.RunDispatcher(Object ignore)
at System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(Window window)
at System.Windows.Application.Run(Window window)
at AcManager.App.CreateAndRun(Boolean forceSoftwareRenderingMode)
at AcManager.EntryPoint.MainInner(String[] args)
at AcManager.EntryPoint.MainReal(String[] a)
at AcManager.EntryPoint.Main(String[] a)

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    403.6 KB · Views: 105
  • Annotation 2020-09-06 163057.png
    Annotation 2020-09-06 163057.png
    68.9 KB · Views: 101
Hi. Thank you for replying, I've tried reinstalling everything but content manager, but it still didnt work. Below is something I am able to copy and paste while the error occur. Also i can see sol_02_few_clouds as I open sol selector highlighted in green in quick drive, I've attached a photo. Hope it wouldn't bother you too much, thanks once again.

System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: source
at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
at AcManager.Pages.Dialogs.AcErrorSolutionSelector.<Create>d__1.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at AcManager.Tools.AcErrors.AcErrorFixer.<AcManager-Tools-AcErrors-IAcErrorFixer-Run>d__0.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.<>c.<ThrowAsync>b__6_0(Object state)
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeInSecurityContext(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext.Run(CulturePreservingExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invoke()
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue()
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(DispatcherPriority priority, TimeSpan timeout, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(MSG& msg)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(DispatcherFrame frame)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrame(DispatcherFrame frame)
at System.Windows.Application.RunDispatcher(Object ignore)
at System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(Window window)
at System.Windows.Application.Run(Window window)
at AcManager.App.CreateAndRun(Boolean forceSoftwareRenderingMode)
at AcManager.EntryPoint.MainInner(String[] args)
at AcManager.EntryPoint.MainReal(String[] a)
at AcManager.EntryPoint.Main(String[] a)

You will need to look in assetto corsa/content/cfg for the weatherfx folder and see if it lists the weather such as sol_02_FewClouds is in the directory and named exactly the same. If it is try verifying the integrity of your steam files: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2037-QEUH-3335

This can sometimes fix errors when MODS have been loaded.

I am away from my PC until tonight but will look and send you some screenshots to help if you've not resolved it

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.