The latest build of F1 2019 is available now on Xbox One, PS4 and PC.
Following Codemasters recent move to update their latest Formula One videogame with the current team liveries and model changes, the British studio have been at it again, deploying a new update to the game across all platforms.
Build 1.09 is somewhat smaller than the release from earlier this month, but does include a nice collection of changes and improvements to the title - aimed mostly at the offline and career elements of the game.
F1 2019 build 1.09 Update Notes:
- Realistic performance can now be enabled in Leagues
- AI can now be disabled when using official cars in Leagues
- Skill rating rebalancing
- Safety rating rebalancing
- Balancing fixes for AI R&D progression in career
- Added additional support for Fanatec wheels
- Fixed an exploit on Time Trial in France
- Tyre compounds have been updated in Brazil, USA & Mexico
- Reduced off-track surface grip on approach to turn 12 in Brazil
- Various other fixes and stability improvements
In other F1 2019 news, Codemasters have confirmed they intend to include the Red Bull / Toro Rosso driver switch shenanigans involving Pierre Gasly and Alex Albon, however don't expect it to drop until the Formula One teams return from the summer break...
F1 2019 is available now on Xbox One, PS4 and PC.
Follow the latest news, head over to the F1 2019 sub forum here at RaceDepartment and discuss the game with your fellow Grand Prix enthusiasts!
Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!