F1 2019 F1 2019 | New Update Now Available

F1 2019 The Game (Codemasters)

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
A new update for F1 2019 has been released.

The new build deployed to the official 2019 Formula One game yesterday, and comes complete with a few minor improvements and fixes to Codemasters current Grand Prix racer. Aimed mostly at addressing some of the remaining issues within the title, the latest build should download next time players restart their game on both PC and console versions of F1 2019.

Full update notes for V1.22 can be found below;

General
  • Radio language option has returned to the advanced audio options screen
  • Users will now see the speed they set in the speedtrap in practice sessions
  • Addressed an issue where the camera would reset when the game was started
  • User is now notified of their progress through a championship on the loading screen
  • User can now see if they are serving a penalty during a pitstop
  • Front wing damage threshold has been reduced in practice and qualifying sessions to include minor physical damage
  • Addressed an issue where the safety car could appear in One-Shot Qualifying in online sessions
  • Maximum Vehicle Reflections setting reduced from ‘Ultra High’ to ‘High’ for stability
Leagues
  • Addressed an issue where users could not submit results if they didn’t enter qualifying 2 or 3 with saving between sessions enabled
  • Addressed an issue where a scheduled league could become stuck in an old event
  • Addressed an issue where a league could become stuck if abandoning a practice or qualifying session with saving between sessions enabled
PC
  • Maximum Vehicle Reflections setting reduced from ‘Ultra High’ to ‘High’ for stability

Original Source: Codemasters

F1 2019 is available now for Xbox One, PS4 and PC.

Want to ask something specific about the game? Head over to the F1 2019 sub forum and post a question for our knowledgeable community.

F1 2019 Updated.jpg

Waiting for F1 2020 on SMS engine with VR, resistance is futile

F1 2020 was deep in development (any game usually has 2 years dev cycle) when they bought SMS Engine so I would expect 2021 to be the game with SMS engine. They should finally laser scan all the tracks.

Am I alone in thinking that they shouldn't release a game every year?

They should release F1 game every other year. Polished, no bugs like in F1 2019 where I preordered but couldn't play for half a year because FFB was not working. And still the game is buggy as fsck. If they added "Sim Option" beside this "Arcade but we pretend it is a sim" and laser scan the tracks, I would gladly pay 20-30 EUR for DLC every year when full game doesn't come out.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back