F1 2019 F1 2019: First Look (Video)

F1 2019 The Game (Codemasters)

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
RaceDepartment take an early first look at the new F1 2019 videogame from Codemasters.

A sure as the changing of the seasons, a new year brings with it a new licenced Formula One game from British development studio Codemasters.

With the latest instalment of a franchise that's been running since 2010, Codemasters promise a more expansive and immersive gaming experience than has ever been the case before - having spent the last two years developing the 2019 version of their popular racing title.

With release set for June 28th this year, we've taken the opportunity to sit down and have a very first look at the game, finding out what's new for this edition, and having a go in the modern Formula One cars around the wonderful Circuit Gilles Villeneuve in Canada.

Enjoy!

F1 2019 Superlicence Points.jpg

F1 2019 will release on Xbox One, PS4 and PC June 28th 2019.

For the latest F1 2019 news, head over to the F1 2019 sub forum here at RaceDepartment - a great place to chat about the game, engage with your fellow F1 fans and even browse our growing F1 2019 modding forum.

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

Love this game but...can't believe still no mouse support, no mechanical failures for the human player, no free drive in the pitlane...three of the most simple and asked things asked from the community. Seriously how it would take to implement those three stupid things???

@Paul Jeffrey do you know or can you find out if you can have data output to multiple devices? In previous years you have needed a convoluted work around to get data to displays and bass shakers. Last year I could have either my wheel display working or my transducers but not both.
Cheers

Anyone got a cheat engine table for resource points? I figured out the values but once I change them and apply them, I tab ingame and they change right back. Any ideas of how to hack resource points this year?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.7%