Resource icon

Skins F1 2018 MOD names of drivers 2018-10-15

Login or Register an account to download this content
When I don't delete the database.bin and schema.bin files, the game works, sure, but it's weird because the driver's flags are not matching the driver, but they are matching the 2012 driver's flag; e.g. Lewis Hamilton in Mercedes shows up with a German Flag because of Michael Schumacher's flag. How can I fix that?

When I don't delete the database.bin and schema.bin files, the game works, sure, but it's weird because the driver's flags are not matching the driver, but they are matching the 2012 driver's flag; e.g. Lewis Hamilton in Mercedes shows up with a German Flag because of Michael Schumacher's flag. How can I fix that?
You need to edit database, if you know how to do it (you need database editor). There are nationality and drivers tabs, so you need to change nationality ID for each driver to the correct one.
As for database not working, it could be that your game version is not the same as Kale's.

I had to remove FRONTEND and DATABASE files keeping the originals for it to work. Also when I open the database.bin file all the f1 names are the old 2012 ones. How can I put the 2018 ones? Overwriting them? thanks

Attachments

• DATABASE.JPG
    DATABASE.JPG
    265.9 KB · Views: 543
I had to remove FRONTEND and DATABASE files keeping the originals for it to work. Also when I open the database.bin file all the f1 names are the old 2012 ones. How can I put the 2018 ones? Overwriting them? thanks
You can not change names in database it will only crash the game
Changing names is only in language file

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 10.7%