Resource icon

Skins F1 2018 CLASSIC SUITS PACK All in 1 2018-10-07

Login or Register an account to download this content
Moustagua submitted a new resource:

F1 2018 CLASSIC SUITS PACK All in 1 - Pack of classics suits, gloves, caps umbrella and harness for F1 2018 classic cars

Here is a version All in 1 of my Classic Suits, shoes, caps, gloves, umbrellas and harness for the classic cars of F1 2018.

It's working online and you can save your progress...

Installation:
Just drag an drop the content of the Rar file in your steamapps folder where F1 2018 is intalled and overwrite all. First of all, or course, please make a backup of the files. Be sure you don't have any helmet mod installed or you will have to install it again after installing my mod....

Read more about this resource...

sorry, but I don't think i will make a drag and drop version of the classic helmets because they have to be installed one by one in the two incardriver.erp files and a such drag and drop will be heavier than the 500Mb max allowed to upload on this site ... this all in one rar file is about 502Mb and i thoughted it won't be upload. Fortunatly it passed.

does it work on f1 2020?
Only the suit works for F1 2020 and F1 2021 because it's almost the same UVMapping (slight difference on the collar). but for the shoes, gloves and caps it won't work. F1 2019 drivers outfits are compatible with F1 2020 and F1 2021.

Last edited:
Only the suit works for F1 2020 and F1 2021 because it's almost the same UVMapping (slight difference on the collar). but for the shoes, gloves and caps it won't work. F1 2019 drivers outfits are compatible with F1 2020 and F1 2021.
So that's meqn I'm gonna download classic suit 2019 ver. Right?

How can i install this mod on my game, i'm noob srry :(
As explained in the description of the mod, you just have to copy/paste the content of the Rar file in the folder where F1 2018 is intalled on your pc and overwrite all. First of all, or course, please make a backup of the files. Be sure you don't have any helmet mod installed or you will have to install it again after installing my mod.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back