Resource icon

Misc F1 2018 Career progression (Drivers pictures,Names) 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey man, I hope you keep additional seasons coming. I know it's hard to prognosticate, but I for one wouldn't mind a quasi-fantasy approach to it.

Honestly, your mods have vastly increased the replay value of the career mode for me. Thank you!
For me too, I literary don't want to continue my seasons without having this mod.
The drivers and their pictures make this mod really great, however it must be difficult to find driver pictures for seasons above 2022 so I would not mind having only names for further seasons if it makes the job easier for kondacekCZ

In one of the screenshots there is Ricciardo wearing Sainz's helmet at Renault. Are the helmets changed at all? Even if just for 2019 now that pretty much all the seats are decided? This is kinda a deal-breaker for me and I'd love it if the helmets were changed around properly.

In one of the screenshots there is Ricciardo wearing Sainz's helmet at Renault. Are the helmets changed at all? Even if just for 2019 now that pretty much all the seats are decided? This is kinda a deal-breaker for me and I'd love it if the helmets were changed around properly.
Im not good ať creating helmets, download them from others authors, its compatible

For me too, I literary don't want to continue my seasons without having this mod.
The drivers and their pictures make this mod really great, however it must be difficult to find driver pictures for seasons above 2022 so I would not mind having only names for further seasons if it makes the job easier for kondacekCZ
i just dont have idea.. Tell me drivers for next years And I will do that

Come on guys, let's help with the lineup. It is really getting hard to add new juniors. Here are some of my suggestions:
1) Seb had it enough and he is about to retire, but... Wolf sends-off Ocon who underachieved and surprise comeback is done by Lewis, for dream-team in 2023 in Mercedes, against young dream-team in Ferrari.
2) RB stays with same drivers, with Dan winning team battle, which leads to talks of Gasly leaving in 2024. So TR duo battles for RB seat in 2024.
3) Fernando had enough, and Renault are promoting their young driver Christian Lundgaard

I'm not really following lower categories, so any help is great on that side. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back