F1 2017 Vehicle 3D model

Misc F1 2017 Vehicle 3D model 1.50

Login or Register an account to download this content
jburon72 submitted a new resource:

F1 2017 Vehicle 3D model - 3d model of all the f1 2017 cars

View attachment 230352 This is the final version of the 3D models for all the 2017 cars. I did some rework on the cars 3d model and fix the error in the mclaren honda's decal material not showing on the 3D model and also for you to use it with keyshot. All the cars are now in one download link. Will do the 2016 and 2015 3d models as well in the future for modders of the old games.

what's in it.
- high quality 3d model for all 2017 cars in one download
- wireframe for the decals and...

Read more about this resource...

Good work but i'm not able on the mclaren model to show to decals and the the paint at the same time... How can i do it??? I have the orange of the mclaren in black when i open the file with PS CS5 extended. and if i deselect the Mclaren detail in the 3d tab i have the whole car in orange...but not the both at the same time. What i did wrong???

thanks mate for using my 3d models. Unfortunately we can only view the paint and the decal texture one at a time. I created a seperate material for the decal file since photoshop doesnt work well with multilayered material. That's why i use keyshot to view them at the same time.

Ok, so i will try Keyshot (but i don't know to use it) because i modify the Mclaren to be my own team and i'd like to do a screen shot to replace the picture int the selection menu.

Ok, so i will try Keyshot (but i don't know to use it) because i modify the Mclaren to be my own team and i'd like to do a screen shot to replace the picture int the selection menu.
it's not that difficult to use once you get a hold of how each options works, ill be doing a simple instruction on how to use it on my website w/c ill be linking on the download page. That's the one i used with my 06 honda team select screen.

Hey Mate. Thanks for posting these! Question.Some of the wireframes overlap on the sauber paint layer. Can i get short answer on how to ajust the wire so i can paint these without overlap ?

Hey Mate. Thanks for posting these! Question.Some of the wireframes overlap on the sauber paint layer. Can i get short answer on how to ajust the wire so i can paint these without overlap ?
Hi mate, Unfortunately we cant change those wireframes, codies used a weird texture mapping on their car which reflects on the wireframes.

Hi mate, Unfortunately we cant change those wireframes, codies used a weird texture mapping on their car which reflects on the wireframes.

Actually it is possible to change the UV’s of the 3d models in Autodesk Maya for example. Unfortunately you won’t be able to import them in the game but it is nice if you want to make a livery for keyshot.

Will it be possible to use this mod to make all F1 2018 liveries with no issues or would Renault like all other mods need to be on the Williams chassis (Plus any of the other ones like that like Toro Rosso)?

hello mate, yes there will be no issue as the mapping is on the correct chassis.So if you want to create a mod for renault you need to open the renault 3 model.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.