F1 2017 F1 2017 Massive blur

F1 2017 The Game (Codemasters)
The game is so blurry on PC. It's probably anti aliasing problem. When the car is static, everything is ok. Can someone have idea, how to resolve this problem?

I found the solution on reddit :
"Go to documents > f1 > open hardware_settings_config and search for the "antialiasing" line. Then turn "SMAA" into true and "TAA" and "checkerboard" into false. Then the blur should be washed away. BUT in my case, could be affected by my other graphic settings, the graphic looks a bit "hard". I hope this works for you!!!"

I found the solution on reddit :
"Go to documents > f1 > open hardware_settings_config and search for the "antialiasing" line. Then turn "SMAA" into true and "TAA" and "checkerboard" into false. Then the blur should be washed away. BUT in my case, could be affected by my other graphic settings, the graphic looks a bit "hard". I hope this works for you!!!"
i really want to try this, im having the same issue, i notice it when im in a slow corner and i can see 3 antennas on my HAAS lol, i assume its easy to swap back if need be? and wont really 'harm' anything other than, stated, 'hard' look?

• Deleted member 6919

The distance blur is caused by the cockpit movement & shaking turn them to 0 in-game.

i really want to try this, im having the same issue, i notice it when im in a slow corner and i can see 3 antennas on my HAAS lol, i assume its easy to swap back if need be? and wont really 'harm' anything other than, stated, 'hard' look?
Yes, it's easy swap back. Only one thing you have to do, set in the graphic options anti aliasing.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back