F1 2017 car livery pack

Skins F1 2017 car livery pack 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
KeisariKine submitted a new resource:

F1 2017 car livery pack - A mod featuring an updated 2017 livery for 9 teams on the grid

5XBpT4V.jpg

t291vwx.jpg

HAzyCow.jpg

2nERuIF.jpg

9OhWmaC.jpg

56jmGyD.jpg

ldZjGcY.jpg

DIEIs6e.jpg

gb8cDGG.jpg

All the liveries have been made by me, with credit to @Lykos7 for helping me with the...

Read more about this resource...

how can i fix the sauber?
you'd need to go to pkg files in the sauber and manor erp then export the carcamsgame.layer and then import the manor one to the sauber (game may crash as I haven't tried it) or you can just copy all the values from the manor one to the sauber one. Or you can adjust your ingame camera settings

you'd need to go to pkg files in the sauber and manor erp then export the carcamsgame.layer and then import the manor one to the sauber (game may crash as I haven't tried it) or you can just copy all the values from the manor one to the sauber one. Or you can adjust your ingame camera settings

So i fixed the torro rosso but can't fix the sauber

I mean install, I have the file downloaded, I just don't know how to install it so it shows up in my game.
there is two ways to install the mod, paste installation which I do not recommend, if you can use the erp archiver, and manual installation which would mean having to use the erp archiver to manually import all the files I have made into the erp files and then save them.

Though considering that you are asking how to install then I recommend just pasting the files (just paste it into over the f1 2016 folder and overwrite all the files that it asks to). SO first click the paste installation and you should see a folder called "F1 2016" then just drag it to steam\steamapps\common\ and it should combine the files

there is two ways to install the mod, paste installation which I do not recommend, if you can use the erp archiver, and manual installation which would mean having to use the erp archiver to manually import all the files I have made into the erp files and then save them.

Though considering that you are asking how to install then I recommend just pasting the files (just paste it into over the f1 2016 folder and overwrite all the files that it asks to). SO first click the paste installation and you should see a folder called "F1 2016" then just drag it to steam\steamapps\common\ and it should combine the files
Ok so I did that... then when I entered F1 2016 and tried to start a quick race, the wrong drivers were there.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back