F1 2014 Mod

Cars F1 2014 Mod 0.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Mitchell Kakotsky submitted a new resource:

F1 2014 Mod - 2014 Formula 1 Season Mod Conversion

View attachment 362776
This is a recreation of the 2014 Formula 1 Season powered by Real Series Simulation, who originally created the mod for rFactor. It features the car models of every team plus the revised Caterham CT05.

Every car offers:
- functioning ERS system
- animated DRS
- steering wheel displays and LEDs
- rear ERS and pit indicator lights
View attachment 362775
All sounds from the individual engine manufacturers have been ported via...

Read more about this resource...

Looks very nice - keep going we need good f1 2014 mod :)

Small detail - driver position in the car is not good. Too high and moved to much the front - helmet is not in contact with headrest....

Jan.

Attachments

• 20200413155927_1.jpg
    20200413155927_1.jpg
    329 KB · Views: 599
  • Deleted member 223075

Probably a rip without autorizations ... Also really bad conversion with some ugly textures, no LODs, wrong shaders on tires...

Probably a rip without autorizations ... Also really bad conversion with some ugly textures, no LODs, wrong shaders on tires...
Thank you very much for the constructive feedback. As it says in the resource this is an rFactor mod by RSS, whose authorization I indeed have got. I still intend to improve the mod's quality and performance - that is why it clearly says "not a final release" - but if this is the appreciation I get, I'll think twice before putting more time into it.

• Deleted member 223075

Thank you very much for the constructive feedback. As it says in the resource this is an rFactor mod by RSS, whose authorization I indeed have got. I still intend to improve the mod's quality and performance - that is why it clearly says "not a final release" - but if this is the appreciation I get, I'll think twice before putting more time into it.

Before releasing multiple car with bad quality, release one that is finished and then release others day after day.

• Deleted member 223075

Very constructive approach....can you present what you created for ac comunnity?!

Probably more than you and worked on conversion but not released here because.... converted from other games.

Probably more than you and worked on conversion but not released here because.... converted from other games.
I saw some of your “work” - be on your place i would choose the approach to another modder in diff way...So thats the reason why you can not speak in normal way and must be offensive/agressive with bulshit of “bad conversion without permission”.....you did very good job.

• Deleted member 223075

“bad conversion without permission”

Next time putting all informations in the first post will be a good idea. And yes i stay with my idea that released more than 10 cars wih a bad quality is not good. Better to release one car finished and update others later. Tell me how can you do the same work like RSS, VRC and others that release 1-2 cars in a year..

Think what you want. If you like this mod (conversion from Rfactor) ...

Next time putting all informations in the first post will be a good idea. And yes i stay with my idea that released more than 10 cars wih a bad quality is not good. Better to release one car finished and update others later. Tell me how can you do the same work like RSS, VRC and others that release 1-2 cars in a year..

Think what you want. If you like this mod (conversion from Rfactor) ...
You did not get the point of the autor and my point as well. So once again - is it too hard for you do not act like hero and start to put negative feedback instead of to use diff approach in communication? Thats the only one problem with your way of communication....i am not sure if someone told to you the fact - you are not the best of the world. So do not act like God - you look more like amateur with Ego.

okay so, free mod, have fun, it will be corrected, gentlemen, if you want simulation buy or download another mod..I never discredit the work of others especially for those who waste time doing something to keep us entertained
however ,the thing that immediately annoy me is the external sound that I hear from cockpit, the sound is to be reviewed above all echo and reverberation on the tracks that overlay the engine noise

okay so, free mod, have fun, it will be corrected, gentlemen, if you want simulation buy or download another mod..I never discredit the work of others especially for those who waste time doing something to keep us entertained
however ,the thing that immediately annoy me is the external sound that I hear from cockpit, the sound is to be reviewed above all echo and reverberation on the tracks that overlay the engine noise
Thank you. I'm not quite sure why this is happening, but I'll definitely look into that for the next update.

Well i have to say the models are quiet nice very nice job. The handling is ok at some tracks but on other the rear seems to step away from me for no reason especially on Barcelona. I know its not the full release but im saying my feedback to help you. Something that has to be added is the tyre color on the inside of the tires because they are black.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.