F1 2014 cars needed

Well in that case, I expect to see some F1 cars being released in the next week or so from you Pedro!

Here's my token of support:

vote-for-pedro-300x300.jpg

Edit: Also, when you're designing the AI for the F1 cars, make sure you get it 100% perfect on your first attempt, otherwise I'll sue you...

Last edited:
F1 cars have a mystic attraction. But in practice they are horrible for pick up racing as the speed differences are way to big.

Brake five metres earlier than the guy behind and you get a nice penis-shaped F1 nose in your behind. Judging by the openingsposter complaints of ass-lusting AI, I'm quite sure he won't enjoy the F1's in AC.

F1 cars have a mystic attraction. But in practice they are horrible for pick up racing as the speed differences are way to big.

Brake five metres earlier than the guy behind and you get a nice penis-shaped F1 nose in your behind. Judging by the openingsposter complaints of ass-lusting AI, I'm quite sure he won't enjoy the F1's in AC.

since it seemded like everyone enjoyed ass-lusting i thought it was no problem....in fact it seemded like for most of you it would be the perfect game.

They surely sound great at the moment! the only car i think needs heavy re-design is the India and toro rosso, Ferrarri and Mercedes look both very good indeed:)

I think the FI looks the best except for the huge wanger on the nose. This current seasons F1 design seems to have revolved around who has the biggest d***, quite literally.

FI = African.
RB = women, ie no d*** (or balls)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back