F1 2013 Season Mod (W.I.P)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My f1 2013 season mod is up to date. It will be released in english within two weeks after the GP of Brazil.

Sorry for my english, I'm french.
1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

Today, a lot of work. Database edited, changed some photos in the menu. Ready for almost all helmets for helmet pack. His quality and content will surprise you!
After a couple of days will be the first screenshots!

v1tek since I'm involved with the project,I'd like to make sure that it is properly presented. Those images might be good photoshop...but they aren't up to the mark of meeting a proper level. We'll wait until we get real images of them inside their real suit and cars.

v1tek since I'm involved with the project,I'd like to make sure that it is properly presented. Those images might be good photoshop...but they aren't up to the mark of meeting a proper level. We'll wait until we get real images of them inside their real suit and cars.
Now I'm database and localization. Almost ready to pack helmets. The presentation of this pack will be in December.What game screenshots to do now? Textures cars and helmets will be after the tests.Photoshop is the only pictures of racers
.Безымянный1.pngБезымянный2.pngБезымянный.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back