Misc F1 2013 Season Mod [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not link to any source of pirated software in this forum. Also do not ask for any help in this forum with your pirated or hacked games.
Simple yes or no answer.

Have you paid Steam or a retail outlet any money for this game?
No, like i said i downloaded it from torrent installed and played
i did the same for 2011 and 2010

MOD EDIT - Links removed - Please do not post links to pirated games

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey i downloaded the game from torrent, i`m not the only one, i ask you how to fix autosave problem?

And I've told you, update through Steam.

If you can't because you have a parrot on your shoulder......buy the fecking game mate.

Usually I am a nice guy, but this time: four letters: G T F O.
I don't care if you buy the game now, pirate my arse ... even throwing around with his torrents. Did you ever read the rules here? Was so obvious after he came with patch 5, lol.

No more help Milos, no more words, await your free days from RD.

Usually I am a nice guy, but this time: four letters: G T F O.
I don't care if you buy the game now, pirate my arse ... even throwing around with his torrents. Did you ever read the rules here? Was so obvious after he came with patch 5, lol.

No more help Milos, no more words, await your free days from RD.
Sorry i`m new here i don`t know nothing i just downloaded the game, f1 is only game i play.
i`m not expert for games and that things

@Milos Bre

The RaceDepartment does not and will not give help or support to ANY pirated games. So do not ask here.

If you want the game, buy the game.

Also please do not post links to any website or torrent site that enables software piracy.

Thanks

Last edited:
What do you want?
Clearly English isn't your first language. So let me put this as simply as possible.

Downloading any software (games, programs, music, or movies) from a torrent site (piratebay, isohunt etc.), is 100% illegal in every country on the planet, and is punishable with lengthy prison sentences if caught.

Coming on here and openly admitting that you've illegally downloaded the game, and still asking for help is a recipe for disaster.

Either buy the game on Steam (http://store.steampowered.com/app/208500/), or your local game retailer.

Or go away.

Would it be possible to release a database that doesn't remove HRT?

I've tried to mess with the database myself, but I'm quite the novice when it comes to adding/removing a team.

This is important!
There may be issues with fonts!!!
f1_zps67464bec.jpg

This is because of the Polish language.
Install the desired language itself! Languages in the folder "language"
Do not install the fonts folder(F1 2012/frontend)

I dont't understand this, could anyone explain me the steps to fix it?

Would it be possible to release a database that doesn't remove HRT?

I've tried to mess with the database myself, but I'm quite the novice when it comes to adding/removing a team.
same as me...
i searched the whole thread, and asked several times, but got no answer.
i think it isnt that easy. i anyone could provide a database and the necessary files i would be very thankful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back