Resource icon

Skins F1 2013 DLC MOD - Tobacco edit on all 1990 skins 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Geckarbor5LP submitted a new resource:

F1 2013 DLC MOD - Tabacco edit on all 1990 skins!!! - F1 2013 DLC MOD - Tabacco edit on all 1990 skins!!!

hmn9lq97xp7z.png

Read more about this resource...

D

Deleted member 161052

• Deleted member 161052

edit: disagree

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like I can make various classic skins on these cars!

edit: got a disagree - anyone has their opinion IMO
if you don't like my opinion, then don't rate it

Well you can't really tell people what they can and can't do, especially if there is a button specifically made to ''Disagree'' someone's post.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
ml2166 made templates for this? where can i find them ?!?!
I never made templates.

I was asked the question whether I could get the textures, I could so I provided them, that was all.

If you download this, you will essentially get the now modded textures that I had provided so far.

Lesley Buurlage

CEO Northern Lions Esports simracing department
I never made templates.

I was asked the question whether I could get the textures, I could so I provided them, that was all.

If you download this, you will essentially get the now modded textures that I had provided so far.
You're the boss man! Waited a long time for this :D

Seems like I can make various classic skins on these cars!

edit: got a disagree - anyone has their opinion IMO
if you don't like my opinion, then don't rate it
The reason I rated that is simple. Firstly the 90 cars are mirrored too so you won't be able to do any proper skills at all. Secondly the disagree option wasn't made for nothing I rate any post how I want.

D

Deleted member 161052

• Deleted member 161052

The reason I rated that is simple. Firstly the 90 cars are mirrored too so you won't be able to do any proper skills at all. Secondly the disagree option wasn't made for nothing I rate any post how I want.
yeah, you can see the mirroring very obvious at the Williams' Rothmans logo
First, I simply don't wanna make one on 1996 Williams and 1999 Ferrari...
...and second, I agree with both of you guys, however I rated your guys' posts "Winner".

ParkYongLee

Modular Mods Creator
Why did you use the old raceload.jpk? I've updated mine before just for you to use it, lol. This way you wouldn't have needed to upload everything being livery_00 and livery_01.
Btw. you forgot to include the sc2.

RaceDepartment Store

• Featured
The Trak Racer SA-07 is a light-weight and stylish reclining sport seat and is suitable for most racing simulators that demand a comfortable, long-lasting and great looking seat. Trak Racer's SA-07 is wrapped in thick, high-quality and durable leather-style fabric and has a race-inspired shape...
The Podium Hub is the premium core component for the Fanatec® modular steering wheel system. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 199,95 Features Gold anodised aluminium monocoque Ultra sturdy and lightweight space frame design Two connectors for the Podium Advanced Paddle Module (4 buttons + 2...
With its functional design and adjustable setup, the GT Omega ART racing simulator is the ultimate cockpit for sim racers looking for complete adjustability, rigidity and a true racing position. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 239,95 Designed with various adjustments to suit users of all...
Take your racing experience to new levels of comfort and upgrade your Classic Wheel Stand with our Rear Seat Frame. Fully compatible with any of our Racing Seats and supports most aftermarket seats. Easy to build and attach to the Classic wheel stand, you'll be race ready in minutes! Buy now...
  • Featured
16 N·m Direct Drive Torque from an Industrial-grade Motor With 16Nm of torque on tap the R16 can lay down an ultra-wide torque range that accurately reproduces the dynamic steering characteristics of top racing cars from F1 to IndyCar. Feel the road through the steering wheel. Beauty is Power...
High quality clutch pedal for the most demanding drivers. Precision laser cut stainless steel and hydraulic damper coupled with load cell sensor make this the ultimate clutch pedal. Buy now from simucube.com for € 250,00 Designed with CAD and FEA, all structural parts are CNC precision laser...