F1 2012 F1 2012 The Game: Videos

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rian no offence mate, I bet it's gonna be almost the same experience like 2011 but please tell me when have you played F1 2012? Oh and when have you driven a real F1 car so you can decide whether F1 2012 is "sim" or arcade? I think your opinion is formed from your RF experience but these are only mods, made by some guys. None of these mods are actually created by one F1 team.

okay,first of all the cars are made by me.
I'm not trying to get in to a war or something with codemaster and rFactor...rFactor is a "simulator" and F1 2012 is a "game". rFactor is being used by 7 formula 1 teams. I hv been in a ferrari simulator and they are also using rFactor.
I am a fan codemaster and i hv been following their sequel since F1 2010. If you are a casual simmer ,codemaster is the better choice.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=m-feedu&v=340yQC96jPk

Here's the 2nd developer diary.
Can I just say that the graphics and smoothness of the gameplay looks INCREDIBLE!

I am literally counting down the days until this game comes out! So excited!!!
Graphics and visual effects seems tuned up, which is good... (they really should have done this last year, F1 2011 was a step backwards in terms of technological innovation).

They talked about "flashbacks" as if those weren't in F1 2011. So what have they done differently with "flashbacks" in F1 2012, it seems like a lie to me.

For me it's another pointless video to hype the game for people who don't played with F1 2010 or/and F1 2011. :(
I hoped to see the (in my opinion) only big improvement the localised weather system.
Yeah me too. But I don't think we should expect too much showing from CM, they don't show off their game as much ahead of release unlike bigger games such as BF3, AC3, Blops 2, etc. I guess we will just have to wait until it is released~

The grip and turn in shown on this video seem incredible. He adds lock at Eau Rouge and presto car heads for the apex, same in other corners, car just dives for the apex like its glued to the road. I hope its just an impression but that aspect looked so arcade, like he didnt have to manage the corner and guide the car just turn the wheel extra in mid corner and job done. hmmmm

The grip and turn in shown on this video seem incredible. He adds lock at Eau Rouge and presto car heads for the apex, same in other corners, car just dives for the apex like its glued to the road. I hope its just an impression but that aspect looked so arcade, like he didnt have to manage the corner and guide the car just turn the wheel extra in mid corner and job done. hmmmm

We don't know what assists the driver is using though.... I hope he's got TCS on full. He's all over the road, on the grass, in the gravel... Tyre pick up is huge and there doesn't seem to be grip lost.

If the tyre pick up is only cosmetic it will be a HUGE disappointment..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 42 26.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 31 19.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 28 17.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 17 10.8%