F1 2012 F1 2012 The Game: Videos

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might of found something else wrong with 2012..... I pitted, then it wouldn't get off the replay cam.... then went back to normal, once in the kitty litter(I was driving in cockpit cam but it changed to T-cam) Then I rush to record some on the mobile, and let you see the rest... This is on the Xbox BTW

Pretty impressive result in Australia using the Caterham. It was a great drive and did pretty well from the grid slot you qualified. Although your strategy was not perfect as you had to cruise the last 18 laps, you were very cautious with your fuel towards the end that you almost ran out and the tyres dropped off like a cliff towards the finish. All of which prevented you from getting the best result.

If you put your fuel to "normal" or "cautious" plus adopted a slight safe approach including tyre management you would have come home safe and got the result no problem with your abilities. Also think to make it a little harder and a bit of a challenge you should start more races on "normal" and/or "cautious" fuel load. Even if the car is heavy you can be a bit more aggressive on the fuel mix.

Thinking if you do get the Caterham into Q3, you should just start in 10th place and save a set of tyres plus makes it a bit more of a challenge to work your way up the grid.

One last thing probably to suggest. Maybe worth noting on your videos what patch number you are using at the time of recording/completing your races.

Though from first race impressions you have the potential to cause an upset and do some damage against the competition. Seems like your experience from F1 2010 and F1 2011 is paying off and it was not an easy race as you had to work hard to get the result.

Look forward to see how you get on during your career and the rest of the races.

Taking off from my 2011 Career Mode series, new season has kicked off!

Malaysia will be posted Monday, Oct. 15, and China on Monday, Oct. 22. I will likely be posting more than opnce per week soon, just quite bust over the next while.

Hope you'll join me :)

Pretty impressive result in Australia using the Caterham. It was a great drive and did pretty well from the grid slot you qualified. Although your strategy was not perfect as you had to cruise the last 18 laps, you were very cautious with your fuel towards the end that you almost ran out and the tyres dropped off like a cliff towards the finish. All of which prevented you from getting the best result.

If you put your fuel to "normal" or "cautious" plus adopted a slight safe approach including tyre management you would have come home safe and got the result no problem with your abilities. Also think to make it a little harder and a bit of a challenge you should start more races on "normal" and/or "cautious" fuel load. Even if the car is heavy you can be a bit more aggressive on the fuel mix.

Thinking if you do get the Caterham into Q3, you should just start in 10th place and save a set of tyres plus makes it a bit more of a challenge to work your way up the grid.

One last thing probably to suggest. Maybe worth noting on your videos what patch number you are using at the time of recording/completing your races.

Though from first race impressions you have the potential to cause an upset and do some damage against the competition. Seems like your experience from F1 2010 and F1 2011 is paying off and it was not an easy race as you had to work hard to get the result.

Look forward to see how you get on during your career and the rest of the races.

Oh, yeah. Definitely. I qualified 3rd in Melbourne Australia and I regret it that I did. Starting from 10th would be a LOT better.

LF a commentator! If anyone is interested, contact me. :)

Last year I was with a Marussia, but I decided to go with a Caterham this season. Possible switch to Marussia for Season 2. :)

My system is:
Intel Core i7 870 @ 4GHz
Nvidia GTX 670
ASUS P7P55D
SAGA II 500W
1TB HDD @ 7200RPM
2x2GB RAM 1600MHz

Others:
Logitech G27 ^^
LG FLATRON E2240 // 23" - Full HD

Now, before you start watching the videos, you should know that I'm a very bad qualifier. I always make stupid mistakes on Qualifications as you will now see on the Melbourne Q video. Especially Q2 - I made a ton of mistakes, but it was still enough to get to Q3 tho.

Watch in 1080p for best quality! :)

Melbourne Qualifying Highlights:

Good result with the Caterham. In my opinion you should upload whole races especially since it seems you are doing 100% race distances coupled with long race weekends, Legend AI and expert difficulty.

Though qualifying videos and practice (if you do them) should be kept to just highlights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 1 20.0%