F1 2012 F1 2012 The Game: Screenshots

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
16653910150847601197060.jpg

That is Project C.A.R.S and it's a beta, it will be published on 2013, but it has no sense to compare those games, f1 2011 and 2012 are from codemasters, in pcars you can pay to help "build" the game.
Take a look at Assetto corsa for example, it'll be released at the end of this year and IMHO it looks far better than F1 2012, I hope codemasters take it up a notch

graphics and colour looks exactly the same as 2011, nothing different apart from the car textures are more sharp.
They can't really improve the graphics because it's an "all-platforms" release. So because of outdated consoles and their shitty ass graphics processing ability, codemasters cannot upgrade their graphics of their games too much because then they would run with terrible frame rate.

If it were a uniquely PC game, then Codies would have upgraded the graphics greatly. Also, patch sizes.

IMO the screenshots look terrific!

They can't really improve the graphics because it's an "all-platforms" release. So because of outdated consoles and their shitty ass graphics processing ability, codemasters cannot upgrade their graphics of their games too much because then they would run with terrible frame rate.

If it were a uniquely PC game, then Codies would have upgraded the graphics greatly. Also, patch sizes.
so they can't update the console graphics? and how did EA/Dice do it then? ofcourse they can update them on consoles, it would just mean more time and resources on it / money , ofcourse that is one thing they do not want to do.

so they can't update the console graphics? and how did EA/Dice do it then? ofcourse they can update them on consoles, it would just mean more time and resources on it / money , ofcourse that is one thing they do not want to do.
Lol, to get the graphics any better on this engine, they would have to wait for the new generation of consoles to come out.

Only IF it was a lot harder to crack games on PC then many companies would spend more time on PC and make the graphics AMAZING.
Since it is so easy to crack a game and get it for free on PC video game companies don't spend more money on graphics since they need to use the same engine on the consules which is the platform were they gain the majority of all their money.

guys...b4 w bash...look in the top left corner of the images...WORK IN PROGRESS...I'm sure we will all find something to complain about in this game...just as we did in 2011...and 2010...but lets face it...things could be much worse...like not having an f1 title for 4 years after championship edition came out...I for one can't wait to get this in my hands and in my system to start racing! :D

guys...b4 w bash...look in the top left corner of the images...WORK IN PROGRESS...I'm sure we will all find something to complain about in this game...just as we did in 2011...and 2010...but lets face it...things could be much worse...like not having an f1 title for 4 years after championship edition came out...I for one can't wait to get this in my hands and in my system to start racing! :D

I completely 100% agree with you!! :)
I cant believe some people's nerve (not necessarily this community) to be complaining about this game already without knowing anything substantial about the game.
And i also cannot wait to get my paws on it and geet racin'!

I kinda see that the cars still float, and that they don't turn/spin like they should. It looks like it's the screen the one that moves and not the car, atleast from my view, and also, the movement of the wheel while the car is spinning is not real either,

Hope they solve all this and more when the game is launched.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back