Misc F1 2012 Realism mod

• Thread starter Deleted member 137812
  • Start date
  • Deleted member 137812

I probably overdid it on the values, thanks for the feedback I will try to balance it out today!

does the AI pit like they suppose to do?

i only did one pitstop in lap 11, and only couple laps later it did get out of control.
So it is hard to tell if they are pitting like they should do because many of cars didn't even get to the first stop they already had crashed out!!

First question- Why Vettel is so bad, i mean he can't get higher than 8 place or he just crashes out, and i did many races with your realism mod 1.3

Second question- Do Ai Drivers get penalties, looks to me bit unfair, Kimi gets my rear wheel i spin out of the track , he doesn't get penalty, but when i do the same i get penalty, isome of them are just ridiculous, i don't even touch the ai car he spins out i get penalty, just becasue i was there

• Deleted member 137812

I cant fix the penalty system immediately.

And Vettel is bad idd, they just made RBR bad in this game ill fix it soon!

Im also doing a 75% race right now with new values, im at my first pitstops and so far only 2 DNF's due engine issues. My apologies that i have to use you guys as a test subject but testing 75% and 50% just takes a lot of time. And I have a study I SHOULD look after, hehe. But im on it guys study can wait. ;)

Hopefully you will fix it because your mod is honestly amazing,

Why ai drivers are so bad in malaysia, i always win by almost a minute because they are crashing out in 14 corner

• Deleted member 137812

75% race on lap 21 without any problems now. Seems to be fixed but 50% is still remaining. I will check out Malaysia too.

Keep up the good feedback guys!

• Deleted member 137812

v1.5

Fixed the AI crashing due tyre wear

Can't upload the file it gives me an error hold it for a second

EDIT: patch is online, and i looked after the malaysia problem but I dont think it has to do with my mod because i didnt have the problem just yet? is it after a couple of laps?

• Deleted member 137812

Ok now melboure full race weekend, will see if everything is ok Ill keep you updated
no i meant try sepang with that file, might fix your problem on turn 14

• Deleted member 137812

Will it crash my profile when i install it? :D Because that happened after i had installed your career top team mod
No it doesnt. It does if you have the top teams on career mod installed. ;)

EDIT: Please post screenshots of your results from a race

The problem still occurs only 8 laps in and only 8 cars left on track,
They are crashing all over the place, even in the first lap 5 or 6 cars are out. What is happening??

Never had this in v1.3
Could you upluad v1.3 this is completely f°°°°° up my gameplay! :(

• Deleted member 137812

Realism Mod - 1.6

Brazil had weird crashes and cars dancing, it should be fixed now!

EDIT: LOL, for all the modders check the vehicle_config file.
There are a lot of tracks that dont have brake zones for mods. Only for the default tracks.
Lets fill in these empty spots CM left us

Realism Mod - 1.6

Brazil had weird crashes and cars dancing, it should be fixed now!

EDIT: LOL, for all the modders check the vehicle_config file.
There are a lot of tracks that dont have brake zones for mods. Only for the default tracks.
Lets fill in these empty spots CM left us

So, cars spinning is fixed now?

what do you mean no brake zones?

• Deleted member 137812

CM implemented brake distances before corners for AI cars on some tracks (not all they are so lazy). So where they start with braking. They've set minimal general distance (so tracks w/o distance before corners to brake value) to 10.0 and maximum to 30.0. I accidentally set minimum to 0.0 so cars didnt know what to do and were dancing. I now gave every track their own braking distance before corners.

what the hell is wrong with my game, got v1.6
haven't finished first lap 15 cars on track what the f''''''k im just frustrated
Everything was brilliant on V1.3. Track is almost undrivable because of all debris and cars all over the place
Can you please upload you v1.3 version, something is wrong with new versions, i don't know what it is!?

• Deleted member 137812

what the hell is wrong with my game, got v1.6
haven't finished first lap 15 cars on track what the f''''''k im just frustrated
Everything was brilliant on V1.3. Track is almost undrivable because of all debris and cars all over the place
Can you please upload you v1.3 version, something is wrong with new versions, i don't know what it is!?
Yes im sorry, its working now though. Like you would still believe me.
What track did you just do?

Melbourne
Grosjean slidng out on straights, and everyone is crashing out stupidly. Mostly in straights!
What the hell
Hadn't this problem in v1.3 i believe something is wrong in newer versions
I Did the race yesterday in malaysia i finished second and only 10 cars finished- karthikeyan was 7th (LOL)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.