Login or Register an account to download this content

Lesley Buurlage

Simracer Northern Lions Esports
Premium
lesleyyb submitted a new resource:

f1 2012 flat-nosed mercedes - mercedes on marussia chassis

mercedes car based on marussia chassis

this is my first mod i hope you like it

i know it has a marussia steering wheel, i will update it with a mercedes steering wheel as fast as possible

ALWAYS BACK-UP YOUR FILES !!!

if you have any suggestions for improvements, you're always welcome :);) View attachment 40305 View attachment 40305

Read more about this resource...

2013-07-12_00003-jpg.40306

Lesley Buurlage

Premium
Nice work. Ive got a suggest: Could you make a Mclaren with this chasis and adding the Mclaren wheel ? would be great..
i will make it for you as soon as i can, currently working on a mclaren based sauber, i will finish that first and then i will start on your suggest, must it be 2012 or 2013 car?

2013 would be fantastic. and would it be possible to keep the mclaren wheel ? that would be very important to me and also fantastic...

Can I ask for maybe a metallic version? I understand if this is too advanced, I have no idea what goes into modelling these cars but I would appreciate it, its the only thing thats bugging me. Thanks dude, amazing mod; Been waiting for a flat nose mercedes for a long time.

Lesley Buurlage

Premium
Can I ask for maybe a metallic version? I understand if this is too advanced, I have no idea what goes into modelling these cars but I would appreciate it, its the only thing thats bugging me. Thanks dude, amazing mod; Been waiting for a flat nose mercedes for a long time.

first, thanks you like it, second, i think it's possible getting it metallic, just changing the speccoc file, i only have to find out which color is metallic

RaceDepartment Store

RaceDepartment
4.50 star(s) 2 ratings
Views
Reviews
The GT Omega PRIME Cockpit is our newest and best racing simulator. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 889,95 This modular, aluminium profile racing cockpit features unbeatable levels of adjustability making it adaptable for drivers of all sizes. With new attachments and upgrades being developed...
Upgrade your monitor stand for larger mounting points (larger than 200mm spacing) - 300mm x 400mm This part is designed to mount to any Trak Racer Monitor Stand (including on TR8) to increase the VESA hole spacing.
  • Featured
The Podium Hub is the premium core component for the Fanatec® modular steering wheel system. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 199,95 Features Gold anodised aluminium monocoque Ultra sturdy and lightweight space frame design Two connectors for the Podium Advanced Paddle Module (4 buttons + 2...
With a focus on sleek, minimalist aesthetics and premium materials it’s easy to see how our Element series breathes new life into our range of products. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 350,95 Taking all the most loved features from our existing chairs and adding some new sought-after design...
Trak Racer Black Anodized Aluminium Sim-Rig Integrated Mounts Trak Racer Monitor Stand Integrated Mounts come with a 5-year warranty. Enhance your gaming, entertainment or business experience with the premium monitor stand from Trak Racer. Designed to be mounted directly onto an extruded...
  • Featured
Introducing the official Direct Drive Wheel for Gran Turismo®. Combining PlayStation®5 console performance with FANATEC® Direct Drive technology for the smoothest and most dynamic force feedback sensations. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 699,95 FEATURES Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base: The...