F1 2011 F1 2011 wish list

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
As well as improved damage to the car, i would like the damage to be even. i.e. A Lotus slams into a virgin directly from behind, the lotus loses a wheel and the whole of the front wing, and the virgin doesn't take any damage to the back wing or tires. Its very rare to see the rear wing take damage, and i've never seen a car lose a rear wheel (i even watched a few crash compilation vids on youtube).

xbox 360 - ability to purchase team race suits and helmets for avatars? Extra income which could provide funds for more staff on the dev team for updates?

1. Safety Cars.
2. More mistakes for the AI players.
3. AI players more aggressive.
4. Different AIs for unexperienced players and new, low-performing teams.
5. Optimized game engine, for better performances.
6. Customizable helmets.

1.) The AI in the 2010 game were some of the best AI on the PS3 platform, apart from the glitches like getting in the way during all qualifying sessions and not pitting for tires which NEED TO BE FIXED ABSOLUTELY to 100% perfection on the next game. Look at how bad Gran Turismo 5's AI has been, just terrible.

2.) Wheels cant come off since they have so many teathers connecting them to the car now. But the damage could be improved to be very realistic. The little Kerb markers should damage the front wing when hit at 120 km/hr, like the swimming pool marker at Monaco.

4.) You should be able to stay with the same team throughout the career, and if you win a race or two with a smaller team, AUTOMATICALLY get a big offer froma major team like Red Bull Senior, or Ferrari. Because in real life, so much as scoring 1 point with a Virgin or HRT is a top world class drive. The slow cars also need to be slower. No winning races in a Virgin or Lotus period. LOL

5.) Since F1 is a global sport, being able to sight-see diff cities would be great addition. Budapest, Singapore, Shanghai, Japan, etc would be really cool to see even if its just a brief 5 minute video of your team traveling into the circuit from the airport.

6.) More relations with other people outside the racing. THE WOMAN!!! More podium girls and lap dances, none of this repeatative press interview BS. After I've spent 20 or 30 minutes busting my ass to win a race by 2 seconds I want a strip show, not a freaking press interview with the same questions as the previous 72 times.

7.) Championship victory celebrations.... A special reward for winning the championship. None in the 2010 game.

my ideas

* owner mode either making your own team or for others teams
* helment designs
* your name on the car not the driver your replacing
* able to walk around the pits
* podium scene
* scene of the truck arriving at the track and packing up and leaving

What I would like to see in f1 2011.

I would like to see different faces for different teams i.e mechanics, race engineer.

Being able to see your team mates setup.

Being able to see results from your previous races and what set up you used so you can plan for next years race.

Harsher penalties for AI drivers because they never get punished. i.e if i smack into the back of a car I get a time penalty whereas if AI take me out they get nothing.

Obviously the pit stops need to be addressed because of AI ghosting past you and being held up for no reason.

Maybe team orders. Like if your are a number 2 driver and your told to let your team mate pass or to hold up the field. It might get annoying but thats the life of a number 2 driver. More important now as the no team orders rule has been scrapped.

I think the addition of kers is going to be great but I would like the option of having it on my car or not depending on what track.

I'd like to see the podium instead of just going straight to the interview.

A relationship meter for you and your team mate so your actions in interviews and races affect him and his attitude to you on the track i.e how aggressive he drives against you.

I cant remember what game it was from but I like the test before signing with a team. I think it was called f1 challenge or something like that. Where you have certain objectives to get which in turn decide what teams offer you a contract.

Safety car maybe if implemented right because it just coming out for mild crashes would be annoying.

More importance on when you crash. If you crash on the final practice session and depending on the severity you might miss qualifying.

If I win the world championship I would also like number 1 on my car instead of just sticking with the same numbers.

If you replace a big name driver (i.e I replaced Lewis Hamilton at mclaren so where did he go) I would like to see them at a different team. Because the likes of Button, Hamilton, Webber, Alonso, Vettel et al would not in a million years go without a drive.

This is starting to get long winded :wink:

I will leave it at that for the time being.

I needs to be easier to get number one driver status. If you beat your teamate a couple of times it should auto shift you to the #1 slot. Look at Redbull this year, they switched lead drivers back and forth from Webber to Vettel to Webber to Vettel.

Safety car is single player and multiplayer - but optional
Formation Lap - optional
Better paddock/ journalist questions
Management mode
Sponsor days - like driving a special car round a private track for promotional purposes (like top gear in a Ferrari road car etc)
Better online system on PS3 - too many games you join and the host just sits there not starting
Knowing what lap rain is forecast
Better engineer - mine used to tell me things randomly that weren't happening
Motorhome with a swimming pool that I can do backflips into at Monaco :)
Kerrs
2 player career - either split screen or over the web, where we can both be in the same team. It would be down to us when we do the races obviously, but there could be options like the press conference, where they ask you about your team mate, then you can read what they said about you in a virtual newspaper

• Larry Mazadza

F1 2011 !!

F1 2011 !!

.gameplay commentary
.forced online cockpit
.cars need to be a bit heavy
.more life on the pit lane
.Online replays
.practice session few peaple'' qualifying a bit more people'' race day must be packed with people making noise.
.safety car
.drivers celebrating after race win
.mechanical failure
.DONT MIX SIMULATION AND ARCADE, PUT OPTIONS TO CHOOSE WHEN THE GAME START THEREFORE SIM FANS WILL GET THE FULL SIM EXPIRIENCE AND ARCADE FANS WILL GET THE FULL ARCADE EXPIRIENCE.
.try to increase the frame rate
.warm up lap
.design your own helmet
.top 3 podium parking

THANK YOU

Really? Then there would have not been a Korean track this year in the game. Honestly the 2010 tracks were brilliantly done already.

I agree all the tracks were made brilliantly for f1 2010.

1. Design your own helmet. Shape, Colours and design.
2. Real safety car infront after an accident.
3. More AI "cockups", in Practice Quali and the race, + Pit lane Screwups.
4. Save videos.
5. Warm up lap before race.
6. Podium.
7. At the end of the season other drivers move teams not just you.
8. You don't replace drivers in teams. Either you are a real driver or you make your own team.
9. Longer to clear accidents not straight away.
10. Interviews when your car is on the Grid, don't go straight to the track.
11. More life in the pit lane.
12. To be amazing again.

Graphics- More of the same
AI- I'm looking for more errors, more balance through sectors (most of the time I'm 1 sec faster in 1 sector and 0.5s off in the other two)
Gameplay- Optional formation laps and safety cars, simple as that. Real AI in Quali and Practice a MUST.
Career Mode- More paddock, better interviews, ability to talk and schmooze with other teams and drivers to get noticed, more sponsors, drivers changing teams, could go on but won't.

Sorry for my english

1 Real steering wheels for all cars
2 Tv styles on replays (replay camera angles and display times, names like on tv)
3 Exhaustive and complete standings and statistics season by season
4 Safety car
5 Formation lap
6 Podium with real trophies of every gp
7 KERS, adjustable rear wing
8 Game with no bugs
9 AI more realistic

1)Tire temperatures across the tyre i.e inside, centre and outside so I know what to adjust the camber to.
2)Last sector time shown so I can compare.
3) More realistic AI
4)Telemetry
5)Better sounds. F1 cars do not sound like mopeds!!! They grunt, growl, throb, splutter and gear boxes sound like back fires as they change. Everything in the game is too high pitched.
6) Able to view AI and be able to pause and view an incident as in other games
7) More failures and incidents
8)Safety car-it can really change a result in a race
9)Not so foggy graphics
10)Some form of video/animation if you get on the podium
11) Team around you on grid before race, interviews and final instructions from Engineer.
12)Fuel consumption-button to change setting to the engine so that you can push at times but other times you will have to conserve fuel as in real F1

I think you should be able to change the difficulty of the AI players, for me sometimes in f1 2010 hard is too easy, but I think expert is too hard to drive the car, so I would like to have the same driving difficulty as hard, but then the AI difficulty of expert. Also I think you should be able to custom paint your helmet and not just pick from pre set disigns.

I think you should be able to change the difficulty of the AI players, for me sometimes in f1 2010 hard is too easy, but I think expert is too hard to drive the car, so I would like to have the same driving difficulty as hard, but then the AI difficulty of expert. Also I think you should be able to custom paint your helmet and not just pick from pre set disigns.

If you click the difficulty level option, it will come up with a list of things, Where to can custom your difficulty. The al difficulty is 2nd from the bottem:D

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 481 69.8%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 292 42.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 318 46.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 145 21.0%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 188 27.3%
Back