F1 2011 F1 2011 Videos

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Nice video,nice driving.The sound of the engine is different now. But what i saw ...in the last 2 modes the overtaking is much harder and look how they close your path? Wow.
Well, I don't know for you, but it doesn't seem very punitive... Does that mean that assists users will have an enormous advantage again ? I mean, c'mon, they can't even spin out!
Agreed Will. And I didn't see as well someone to spin out or even with unstable movements.:redface:

[video]http://www.livestream.com/apexracinguk/video?clipId=pla_009e2cab-0523-4259-965c-f95a55d141b8&utm_source=lslibrary&utm_medium=ui-thumb[/video]

This was a Live Stream from earlier tonight goes through most things, the action starts at the 30 min mark

I just started playing the game an hour ago. This video shows Singapore and the little tiny features or points of references for our modders to see what can be changed. Yes I'm racing my PB, dont judge how bad the driving is since I was recording, plus its a bit hard to get use to the driving style than from 2010

*All assists off
*Full DX11 graphics settings @ 1080p
*Using Xbox controller (for now)
*Using same car set up as 2010.
**Breaking points seems to be about the same as 2010** You might be able to brake just a notch late, bu i have try that and easily spun off.
*Average FPS was 86FPS as low as 67FPS and Highest of 110FPS.
*using AMD Phenom 2 6core, 2x GTX 570s, 16GB Corsair DDR3 RAM.

[video=youtube_share;ueOHRJ-xpW4]http://youtu.be/ueOHRJ-xpW4[/video]

I might be American, but I aint the fat type that watches fattys go around ovals. :cool:

---SPoiler---
**There is an achievement called: "Is Jenson Going To pass me or not?" which requires you to win a GP as Lewis ahead of Jenson**
^^^^LOL^^^^ --- no there is no "faster than you" or "maintain the gap" achievements. seriously.
---Spoiler---
F1_20112011-09-2002-59-59-08-1.jpg

Best watch in 720p or higher for minor details.

i wish i had my game early, where you get your copy from?

Good video, but you're using a controller right? not the best driving but practice makes perfect :D

Got the copy from the Steam Store. And yes unfortunately i have always used a controller, but, for 2011 plan to upgrade to a nice steering wheel. The KERS and DRS buttons set up on the controller can throw u off the racing line, or overrev your engine and stuff like that. I'll put career on hold and just practice practice practice.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.