F1 2011 Career Mode 50% Silverstone Legend AI Team Lotus

F1 2011 Career mode 50% Germany Legend AI Team Lotus

100 Subscriber Specials
Part 1

Part 2

Part 3 (Last part)

Multiplayer RD PS3 League

Red Bull Racing
Darren Bentley (bezza695) & Nikola Andric (Andric94)

F1 2011 Multiplayer 50% Australia Red Bull Racedepartment Practice Race

Link to my channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/myuniverse1234

Darren , i hope you can take some constructive criticism, when you're doing video's be yourself, no need to copy Steve Stoop with the narrating :) .

other then that good job, i have subscribed.
:D,
the only problem is his commentating style is same to mine when it comes to sports games
well I mean my commentating style is same to his,
I mean it, because on my other channel, my commentary style is similar to how I commentate F1

Steve is going to Nigeria therefor won't have access to his PC and gaming anymore, so yes Andrew will record the Races he will be doing and upload it somewhere private most probably and steve will watch it while commentating, so now he has the audio he can then send it to andrew most probably andrew puts it on the video and then uploads it to the channel.

Job done!

Also I am confused, is Steve, going to be doing commentary for Andrew Bortz, then Andrew uploads them to the Cadmuss Channel, or will Mr. Stoop just be calling it a day full stop

Its top secret mate, basically all of the commentary videos that come out of my full races will go to Steve's channel, whereas the rest of it goes to mine.

Havent decided where the co-op commentaries will go as we dont even know if there will be a commentary yet.

Only 1st link works for me.

At the end of the video, it looks like the mercedes picks up some kind of penalty for 'grazing' the back of the Ferrari.

I can see 'Collision - 5 **something** lost' at the top of the screen. Cant make out what the 'something' is.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back