F1 2011 F1 2011 The Game - Safety Car explained (video)

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)

OverTake.gg

Administrator
Staff
A video interview with Codemasters Chief Game Designer Steve Hood on the Safety Car in F1 2011 The Game including an in-depth look on red flags, restarts, brake bias and damage.

F1 2011 launches for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation3 computer entertainment system and PC Games For Windows on September 20th in North America and a worldwide release on September 23rd.

Leave your comments below and go much deeper into the game by visiting our F1 2011 The Game forums where the first online club races and high quality leagues have already started to shape up. Innovative new mods and of course our highly recommended setups will be added shortly.

Attachments

• videointerview.jpg
    videointerview.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 4,635
RD F1 2011 League will be a blast in this game, i just hope no cars or major bugs will stick in this game like the Force India bug and corrupted game save in F1 2010. as we all know CM are not good with Updating the game with regular patches.

Still amazed that basic simracing features like a safety car and brake bias all of a sudden are selling points for a game.Both have been in rFactor since 2005, iRacing has them since their launch and many other games. Why this is groundbreaking at Codemasters keeps amazing me. How about a dedicated server? Thats also something that has been around since years in the sim racing community but CM always seems to get around it via GameSpy, Games for Windows Live etc. Why? Wish I knew!

this IS groundbreaking as a 2nd release. not satisfied go waste urselves in rfactor. So far it seems they done the best they could. They arent just adding something and throwing it out there. I hope their Testing actually satisfies us. Glad they had fuel mananagement and he said "at a later update" brake bias which im really looking forward to it. as for GFWL im more than happy with it, achievements and co-op with friends....now if it can be cross platform that would be even better. so far im amazed and lookign forward the DX11 textures (hoping all footage is console) besides teh gameplay. lol @ 1:37 - Monaco race ruined by the most stupid rule of tyre changing option....that SHOULDNT exists unless is conditions are as bad as Korea 2010.

• Unregistered

F1 99/02 was the best F1 ever apart from the graphics of todays standards however the game was light years ahead and still is. 2011 will be filled with silly little egos with their tyre compounds.dat or whatever is that gives them extra grip which will again ruin the gameplay. I will buy it but what i will do is sell it as soon as i buy it for few £ more and keep the serial and then wait for the crack download and use the proper serial with it. By doing that atleast i have some insurance

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back