F1 2011 F1 2011 Co-op Multiplayer

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)

Andrew Bortz

GoldenBortz
Im looking for someone to become a teammate for F1 2011 ill be driving the HRT and looking for someone who will stich through the 5 seasons to make it a chamionship winning car.

Ill be running the game all the way through all practice sessions having all features enabled and no assists Qualifying and Race will be featured on youtube and hopefully from my teammates point of view aswell.

So if your interested just post below and we will talk and see if times/arrangments can be made.

To be honest I might turn out to be less than average, totally new handling to the cars means anyone could be on top this time round so im pretty open to anyone. Of course id like to get someone on teamspeak often so I know I can rely on them to do the sessions.

Plus it will be in the HRT so I think as a team were only looking to score a few points.

Stephen Hood has said & confirmed on You Tube that "co-op championship is to complex for split screen mode."

I concur! Online only for co-op championship.

I have a question...WHEN PLAYING CO-OP CHAMPIONSHIP WITH A FRIEND DO YOU CREATE YOURSELF AS A DRIVER OR DO YOU PICK ONE OF THE TWO REAL DRIVERS FROM THAT TEAM AND THE OTHER USER GETS THE OTHER. Not a huge deal if you have to pick real life drivers but for me personally, I'd like to create myself. Anyone heard anything on this or have any insight?

it will we interesting to see how the flashbacks are used in co op multiplayer,
im guessing you would have to pause and rewind both players or maybe they will just leave it out

Joempie would you be able to record also? As I want to be able to put it all on youtube (qualifying/race,) doubt I would record the practice sessions.

Dave Begley I would prefer someone I have already raced with on many occasions not to say you cant drive but I would hate it to become a borefest for viewers.

Of course either way with the new physics no one knows who will be quick but since ive seen Joempies progress since he was first online in 2010 I know he can race as quick and quicker than me.

it will we interesting to see how the flashbacks are used in co op multiplayer,
im guessing you would have to pause and rewind both players or maybe they will just leave it out

Personally, I bet it's not an option when playing co-op championship. But would like to see it implemented somehow. On another note, how does advancing time in Practice & Qualify work in co-op? If one player is out on the track I would assume the other can't fast forward. Hopefully if both are in the pits you can sim ahead. If not, it's going to take a very long time to finish a race weekend.

I concur! Online only for co-op championship.

I have a question...WHEN PLAYING CO-OP CHAMPIONSHIP WITH A FRIEND DO YOU CREATE YOURSELF AS A DRIVER OR DO YOU PICK ONE OF THE TWO REAL DRIVERS FROM THAT TEAM AND THE OTHER USER GETS THE OTHER. Not a huge deal if you have to pick real life drivers but for me personally, I'd like to create myself. Anyone heard anything on this or have any insight?

It is you building & creating your reputation as a driver against the AI driver who is your team-mate. It's like on career mode on F1 2010 where you have a comparision of stats throughout a single season on Co-op championship mode.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back