F1 2011 F1 2011 autosave(Windows 10 2018)

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
After some adventures and a lot of reading in many forums how to solve this problem I had finded a solution and autosave work now.
However, a routine check up remain mandatory with the game for checking if Autosave continued to work or not.
The steps:

-Sign in by Xbox.
-Uninstall GFWL
-Reboot
-Download the latest version of the Games for Windows Marketplace Client installer(GFWL)
-Install last version(Windows 7 compatibility and run as administrator)
-Install wllogin_64
-Reboot
-Entry the game
-Select or create local profile. Set this one as sing in automatic(Open the icon)
-Exit the game
-Right click over F1 2011 with the mouse by Steam and select Properties
-Select Local files and run Verify Integrity of game Files(Can take some time. Steam corrected now the settings for autosave).
-Start the game from Steam. Check if the right profile is there.
-Make a short Grand Prix race to check autosave working order. With the race completed check Player Statistics by My F1.
-Exit the game and entry again to check if autosave work now. Check Player Statistics numbers.

By career be sure that autosave work before the practice session of 60 minutes. Select by options the configuration of the wheel and other parameters and change Keyboard to Custom. Watch if the symbol of autosave is coming there by the screen with the change.
Caution: the game dont save in a mid session of Practice. You need to full complete this one and then autosave come with the passing to Qualification. Other, the game always display as first Keyboard, you must select Custom(Your configuration).
Other way to check autosave, change temporaly a number of the Steering wheel setup, for example 25 to 24 by Linearity and watch if the symbol of autosave is coming there by the screen.

By my F1 2011 autosave work ok until Spanish Grand Prix, then autosave make again problems. No panic, again by Steam, Select Local files and run Verify Integrity of game Files and problem solved. Now I am in practice for the Canadian Grand Prix after a good results in Monaco.

Happy race.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back