F1 2011 F1 2011 after race bug

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Hello guys. I have a problem, after I finish a race and I see the drivers celebration, it gets to the interwiew. There is where I get no music on the backround, and after the interwiew in done and I move to the next race, after the game shows me how many experience points I got during that race the screen gets black with the loading sign and it stays for infinte time. I'm forced to press Alt+F4 to exit and then run the game again so that I could move to the next race. Anyone knows something that might help?

Thanks !!!

Have you Patched to 1.2???

I did this and got all manner of crashes at every random time game up and stuck with version 1.0 and got not one crash yet
Yes i have patch 1.2.
And yes version 1.0 has fewer bugs than 1.2. But when I try to play version 1.0 the game says that the savegame file is corrupt and I can't enter the game. And the 1.0 version has no 30%,40%,70% race distance. Any Help?

Yes i have patch 1.2.
And yes version 1.0 has fewer bugs than 1.2. But when I try to play version 1.0 the game says that the savegame file is corrupt and I can't enter the game. And the 1.0 version has no 30%,40%,70% race distance. Any Help?

Yes, maybe - before you enter the game, unplug your wheel, assuming you have one, and enter the game with the keyboard, see if it works like that.

If that doesn't work, there is another solution, but I have to be at home to tell you exactly what it is. Will post tonight if someone else hasn't already.

But be sure that you will have some progress loss - happened to me twice. Once got to Korea, and the next time to Suzuka. Both times when I tried continuing my careers from there after saving the corription, I was back at Spa for some reason :mad:

I finally discovered rFactor's online racing, and haven't looked back since.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back