F1 2010 F1 2010 Videos

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
I thought there was originally a sticky thread for videos but it doesn't show up for me anymore. Either way, sorry if this is a double post but I did a quick check and didn't see it.

Have a look at this - mostly for the stunning visuals. The shot of the Renault pulling out of the garage and the shot two later of Singapore both caught my attention

Struggle reconstruction alonso with petrov in final race in abydabi. Overtaking variants
[video]http://video.yandex.ru/users/sergspez/view/1/[/video]
1290120662-clip-98kb.jpg

mod edit: posts merged - if you were the last person to post in the thread, please edit your last post rather than start a new one. thanks. JC.

Hi, I have my replay sounds something changed.
The following is an excerpt as a demo.
Other music, to cheers, applause and vuvuzelas.
I think that's because the atmosphere is better in the replays.
Please pay no attention to the poor graphics quality - everything is not forth my video card ^ ^
1:1 ratio of google translation.

sorry for the double post but I want to up the 3d for a problem...

this evening i wanted to post my second video... but youtube delete it for not specified copyright problem, i've tried 3 times with the same result.
First, I don't understand why, there are thousands of video about it, this video is my TT of Sakhir.
Second, I have a licensed copy of the game.
Third, I lost 6 hours to made a good lap (IMO) and to edit the replay with a reasonable format.

can i link DailyMotion video in case, maybe under code?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 3 6.4%