F1 2010 F1 2010 Videos

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
I thought there was originally a sticky thread for videos but it doesn't show up for me anymore. Either way, sorry if this is a double post but I did a quick check and didn't see it.

Have a look at this - mostly for the stunning visuals. The shot of the Renault pulling out of the garage and the shot two later of Singapore both caught my attention

Decent video. Too bad the Abu Dhabi race stays at sunset.

Ya I agree... I am sure dynamic time of day will be part of their next game. I am sure the effects for weather got the sole attention of those that would be tasked with the dynamic time of day for this go-around.

That video of Suzuka was great to watch - It was nice to see him comment while he was driving instead of voice over afterwards - You could tell he was struggling before he lost it - great stuff!

Dont worry, thats why Online racing exists :D.

IMO it still looks unrealistic, once it's releast coald someone make a review because I really dont want to spent my money on a racing game that is not handling like a proper car or like a proper Formula car (in any class) atleast.

Well it's wierd but it might be fixed on the actual game (I hope so although I know it won't be).

Now lets hope we will get more then what we will actualy pay since I got less for what I payed from Codemasters (GRID is the one I am talking about).

"chain on the wheels not working" simulated pretty well LOL

Imo it's not unrealistic, remember Kubica's accident?
Handling looks pretty OK to me as well, also I don't really understand what's the problem with the AI, I think it's just not set to maximum setting so they brake earlier (and more).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back