F1 2010 F1 2010 Videos

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
I thought there was originally a sticky thread for videos but it doesn't show up for me anymore. Either way, sorry if this is a double post but I did a quick check and didn't see it.

Have a look at this - mostly for the stunning visuals. The shot of the Renault pulling out of the garage and the shot two later of Singapore both caught my attention

This is the final Race of my weekly championship :(, but it was a good race and I was happy to go out with this race so ENJOY
Also Thumbanail, shows the pic as very screwed up footage, it isn't. If you watch you will clearly see the video quality is fine

Follow my new videos on youtube.
In this series gives me the necessary tips for a perfect time driving around.

From September 23, 2011 I will go with F1 2011 Videos

Oh yes do not forget to subscribe :p

Sorry for my comments on your principal page on Youtube, I read late 'From September 23, 2011 I will go with F1 2011 Videos'

You're great, you will be very profit for me :)

Hi Everyone, i am looking to make a F1 2010 Video before F1 2011 comes out. It could be named "F1 2010 - Ups and Downs" and i am looking for footage that could be put into the video. I would prefer online footage. It could you overtaking someone, or you being overtook. Crash (Got to look relistic, no purpose crashing) etc. If you would like you video in the video please post some short videos up of what you have done. Try to keep the video quite short, i can cut i just want to make this video with lots of action.

Thanks.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea