F1 2010 F1 2010 (Console Thread)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
F12010_2.png

The game that needs no introduction.

It is not out yet of course but if we can get a group of people together ready for when it launches then once we have seen the lobby etc we can get straight in. I will be buying it for Xbox as its great for social gaming (like us lot on here).

Please post interest. (and I know there is a lot of interest :) so dont be shy :rolleyes:)

i installed last night and it still froze but when i took it off it didnt do it anymore and i played the same race 5 times when inatalled it did it everytime and everytime before install after install did same thing 5 times not one freeze crazy i really cant explain why that happens

i installed last night and it still froze but when i took it off it didnt do it anymore and i played the same race 5 times when inatalled it did it everytime and everytime before install after install did same thing 5 times not one freeze crazy i really cant explain why that happens

HI,

I confirm, on 360 if installed on HD it stutters (on an elite , don't know if slims perform differently). Once uninstalled and played from disc, no stutters anymore.

Our site pitstop modding is going to be doing a series of f1 2010 races or a mini season if you like so if you want me to pm you about it then just stick a message in my inbox so I can get back to you with more details.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back