F1 2007 (VRC) Skinpack

Skins F1 2007 (VRC) Skinpack 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
SamtheStupid updated F1 2007 (VRC) Skinpack with a new update entry:

Finally Updated to the new Ferrari model

After saying I would get this done back in March 2021, losing all the original files due to a HDD failure and general procrastination.
I've finally updated it. This being one of my older skinpacks from all the way back in August 2018, so I'm glad to finally get it working on VRC's latest model of the 2007 cars.

The "McLenna" liveries were fairly straight forward with some adjustments that I think look better (without completely redoing the liveries). The "Ferrenzo" having a completely...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello,
It's a mega job you've done with this skinpack.

I have just a small problem with helmet. I am the only one to have black wings on all helmets for the Mclenna ? Only Hakkinen Skin didn't have that. No problem on Ferrenzo skins.

Perhaps you know how to fix it
It's just because I didn't actually do those bits on the helmet files. I'm not great at helmets to begin with, and the template I made with Content Manager can't create a wireframe for those bits.
While I had to redo the Ferrari liveries, I hate doing helmets so don't fancy doing them again anytime soon.

It's just because I didn't actually do those bits on the helmet files. I'm not great at helmets to begin with, and the template I made with Content Manager can't create a wireframe for those bits.
While I had to redo the Ferrari liveries, I hate doing helmets so don't fancy doing them again anytime soon.
I understand. Redo the helmet is not necessary i think and i never asking that. We can perhaps avoid the problem with using ACSPRH V1. It's the same helmet template, but we have more freedom than with helmet type. I Will try.

Thank you

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back