rF2 F1 2007 MMG @ Monza 20th of july.

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being new here I`m a bit worried now if experienced drivers are pulling out, I`m not very fast round here chaps, I put quite a bit of practice in yesterday and 1.27 was the best I managed, so can I have some advice, I dont mind pulling out and letting a faster driver have my seat, but I also dont mind being a back marker, advise please.

These cars are a handful and my times are about the same. Maybe us
"127-ers" can have some good racing. :)

Thanks, I posted in the name change thread and will be driving tonight with my name as "Martin Bulgin" if thats ok.

Changed that for you! Good to see another one using his real name! :thumb:

Maven, I pulled you out, I know the F1's can be very hard and sometimes frustrating to drive, sorry to see you go m8!! If you reconsider there is still a one hour practice period before the race starts in which you can see how you're doing compared to other drivers!! :wink:

Sorry Patrick take me out to be honest i just am not good enough and find these very frustrating as opposed to fun so think i will skip this so someone else who can enjoy take part :(

Come on m8, there are more ppl tonight who will have trouble staying on track,including me . I will respect your choice but hope you will still join.

Edit: A bit double here , while i was responding Theo allready answerd :D

• Darron Miller

i cant find the server no matter how many times i refresh any ideas chaps

lol

• Stirb Iuliu

If I want to bind certain gears to buttons it always reverts to Neutral.
But, if I'm using up and down paddles everything is ok.

I'm missing something? I'm used to binding gears to buttons as in Race07 :rant:...

If I want to bind certain gears to buttons it always reverts to Neutral.
But, if I'm using up and down paddles everything is ok.

I'm missing something? I'm used to binding gears to buttons as in Race07 :rant:...

Then somewhere you need to switch off the option: ''Hold button for gear'' or something like that.

Sorry to everyone behind me!! The control mapping for the shift-up on the paddle shifter just disappeared and I was stuck in neutral on the grid. I have no idea why...:confused: I'm disappointed to miss the race and feel really terrible that I was such a big roadblock to everyone behind me and caused them problems.. Sigh.................

I really enjoyed that for 9 laps, I was running seventh when unfortunatly my Williams teamate rear ended me going into the first turn, thats racing I suppose, dont leave it to long untill the next race with this mod its fantastic fun, thanks evryone.

Bit dissapointed really... actually managed to make a good start and keep out of trouble in the first start, went up to p.4.
Then in the restart I again had a good start but I think Jens H. in front of me missed the lights or something as he didn't move. Tried to evade but hit his right rear tire and lost my front wing. Then Steve was getting freaky as well, looked like some lag too?
Stumbled back to pits. But engine was getting hotter and hotter as the pit crew was repairing the damage and when I left the pits the engine blew... so a very short race.

Still I think people should be more careful in the first lap and especially at the first turn, and especially at the first turn in Monza! Just watched the replay and it was total mayhem at the first chicane... Maybe we should try this mod at an oval or something... :pound:

I guess we just need some more events with this mod so people get more used to it! :D

Thanks to all who showed up! :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play