rF2 F1 2007 MMG @ Hungaroring 3rd of August.

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a supurb evenings racing .
First of all thanks pat for that amazing setup , really apreciate it m8.

Quallify was great i had loads of fun.
I put 10 laps of fuel in , so i had to start the race with 10 laps .
Managed to get poll which i was very happy with .

The race
I got a great start ( thank god ) and i didnt get hit in t1 so i was well happy.
Managed to get a lead of about 2.5 seconds from pat with roy close to him.
Then roy got into second because pat made a mistake, when i saw roy behind me i said to him nice 1 m8 u in second , then he spun (ooops sorry m8)
After that i pitted on lap 10 , got 15 laps of fuel then carried on to win.

Thanks everyone for a great nights racing and thanks to the back markers for nicely moving over and thanks for that scary ass moment lee lol .
That was brown trousers time hehe.

Cya all next time :amen:

Hey guys,

I started 6th, only I completely failed my departure. Didn't the lounch control function, I do not know why? Sorry for chris which was behind me and which has to avoid me. Then I was struck on the grid, I thus set out again in the last then I went back to wire of the turns to thus finish 6th I am rather content.

Grats podium, thanks Patrick for the setup, it was super and merci Gareth of course.

Ciao

Ps : sorry for my bad english

After changing the multuplayer.ini I was able to see the Racedepartment server and i could join. Thx Patrick for the link to instructions how to see the server.
In Qualy I loaded patricks setup with 2 laps fuel :D and set a Lap. After that I wanted to change fuel for race but there is a parc ferme rule. Stupid me simple don´t known that :rolleyes: . Im a newbie with f1 cars just drive for a week. But so I was able to qualy for 2. place with my Torro Rosso :cool:.
I get a good start but I tryed to do nothing wrong and so I was a bit slow :doh:
Roy and Patrick overtaked me, cause I went large in Hairpin. I went for pit stop in first lap and I came out behind Garry in the McLaren. My car was overheating while pit stop and smoke came out of my car :shocked:. But after a few courners al seemed normal.
I thougt I can drive faster than Garry and so I tryed to overtake him. I was a bit optimistic in the schikane, braked late and hit Garry on right back weel. He loose control and turned around. I`m sorry Garry that was my fould :doh:. I let Garry pass cause of that. Next lap, same place, Garry missed the schikane and I was able to pass. After that I could run my pace. After the pit stops of the cars infront of me I was 3. :rockon:
I became a bit nervouse, when I saw Jamie coming closer and closer. The Last 2 Laps was a lot of trouble on track, and I became really nervouse :D.
Jamie closed the gap and was then behind me. In last lap Chris, in the Williams, in front of me losed conrol and went out of track. He slide back to road and to avoid a crash I went large and out of track too. So Jamie was able to get pass me and went on the podium.
Finaly I´m happy with my 4. Place. :Banane05:

was great fun and I`m looking forward to the next event :D

I reallly enjoyed the race tonite guys,, I managed to keep my car on the track facing the right way for all of my race, although I had 1 or 2 moments when I ran a bit wide, had some good tussles and just about kept out of the way when the leaders came by but right at the end of lap 17 my engine let go without warning, looking forward to the next F1 race.

My race got off to a bad start soon as I released launch contol. Engaged 2nd gear ,wheels spun and I careered off into the path of Lee, driving the Renault...... hitting him in the side pod .A couple of seconds later poor Theo hit my rear wheel sending him spinning into the air and landing upside down. I Apologise for the damage caused you both and to anyone else involved. Hope it didn`t spoil your race too much.

After spinning on the first lap I managed to tame my car and had a good tussle with Daniel trying to keep him behind me until he nudged me off in the hairpin. Like a true gent he let me regain my position, only to lose it to him on the next lap. I eventually finished 8th

Thanks to Patrick for great setup.:thumb:

See you all at the next event.:)

My first rFactor online race event was bad very bad .
First of all I couldn’t find the server of Racedepartment.
Thx to Patrick who helped me out with the multuplayer.ini thing.
After restarting rFactor I found the server but then every time I tried to login I get the message “timed out”.
I tried to login till 20:00 GMT but no luck.
Next time better I hope.
Congratulations to the finishers .

• Roy Stevens

Fantastic race all ...thought i had u there pat a few times good racing m8...i was in 3rd place till rob talked to me on ts then i spun thx rob lol ..and then jamie was following me for for about 15 laps...then he got lucky and got passed me lol only joking jamie good racing m8..look forward to the next one..:thumb:

Fantastic race all ...thought i had u there pat a few times good racing m8...i was in 3rd place till rob talked to me on ts then i spun thx rob lol ..and then jamie was following me for for about 15 laps...then he got lucky and got passed me lol only joking jamie good racing m8..look forward to the next one..:thumb:

Just lol victor just lol

My first rFactor online race event was bad very bad .
First of all I couldn’t find the server of Racedepartment.
Thx to Patrick who helped me out with the multuplayer.ini thing.
After restarting rFactor I found the server but then every time I tried to login I get the message “timed out”.
I tried to login till 20:00 GMT but no luck.
Next time better I hope.
Congratulations to the finishers .
Did you have the right PW ?

Hehe np,

A big thanks from me to Patrick and Theo for helping out on the signup thread :) Jolly good fun!

Its just a shame we have no valencia street circuit made for rF, Where are we going to race next time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back