Resource icon

Misc F1 2000 MOD FOR F1 2014 (PART 1) PART 1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello. Please let me know if you notice a problem. Created a new driver to play this mod, before starting the practice of Melbourne in a career, indicated that the race distance was 100%. But after practice and three qualifications, an 8-lap race begins, although the setting also costs 100%. Can I somehow fix this? sorry for my bad english

Hello. Please let me know if you notice a problem. Created a new driver to play this mod, before starting the practice of Melbourne in a career, indicated that the race distance was 100%. But after practice and three qualifications, an 8-lap race begins, although the setting also costs 100%. Can I somehow fix this? sorry for my bad english
Read the previous comment here, u asked the same question as the previous person.

Last edited:

RaceDepartment Store

High-intensity steel Multi-angle adjustment Suitable for various desks Multiple uses Applicable product: R9
Upgrade to a Triple Monitor Stand. Requires Trak Racer Triple Monitor Stand Mach 3 - For Monitors 22" - 32" (Main Part). Fully Adjustable Triple Monitor Stand for all Simulators Suits most monitors on the market with VESA Mounting Points. Floor Mount Not Included (SKU: TM-B3-27). If your...
High quality wheel made for Simucube 2, a true work of art. Low latency, Hot swapping wheel Buy now from simucube.com for €683,53 Wireless wheel now with closed shape and better ergonomics! Rock-solid construction with CNC machined and anodized automotive aluminium. Brushed frontplate surface...
This single-screen mount is suitable for the TR1/GT2 cockpit range, and suited for Monitors with a 100x100 or 75x75 mm VESA adapter. The height of the monitor is adjustable. Buy now from...
Simucube Sport Bundle to get you going! Buy now from simucube.com for € 1970,02 Includes Simucube 2 Sport Wheel Base Simucube Tahko GT-21 Steering Wheel Wheel side SQR
Updated with new QRT technology, the GRID seat maintains its high mobility feature due to its reduced bulk under the shoulders. The seat is made up of customizable pads fixed with Velcro. New stitching. Fixed using lateral fastenings with 290mm spacing. Buy now from...