F1 1997 Skinpack (VRC F310B)

Skins F1 1997 Skinpack (VRC F310B) 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
SamtheStupid submitted a new resource:

F1 1997 Skinpack (VRC F310B) - For the VRC's Ferrari 310B

qakhgq1qhqa46wgzg.jpg

This skinpack is a recreation of the 1997 season on the Ferrari 310B from VRC. You can get the car here.
8q2ix3ecc6664bszg.jpg

This isn't fully complete yet, as the car is only in version 0.2. Once VRC complete the car I will update this pack to include crew helmets and suits as well as drivers helmets and suits....

Read more about this resource...

Just fantastic and impressive work...very accurate...
love it...i guess good helmet pack to complete your pack !
i give a try to make it myself !!!

SamtheStupid updated F1 1997 Skinpack (VRC F310B) with a new update entry:

Installation fix

Previously I made a small mistake in the package when dragged into the cars folder wouldn't install the skins correctly. I've fixed the file name so it now reads 'vrc_1997_ferrari_f310b'.

There is no difference between this version and the last, so people who have already downloaded don't need to bother, just be aware they not be installed correctly

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello Sam, what do you think about the quality of my helmets skins ? when i finish, you can include my pack in your 1997 skin pack if you want ! cheers and thank's for you skin work.
View attachment 269022 View attachment 269023 View attachment 269024 View attachment 269025
They look stunning, send them over when they're done and I'll add them to the pack and credit you for them. If you need any logos from the cars for any drivers let me know and I can send you some of the one's I have from the skins.

The F310B is now at a discounted price on the VRC shop, so I'm taking the chance for a small up to thistopic as I can't wait to test these skins. :D

Reactions: Uff
At some point this will get another update to sort out the size of the files, as will all my livery packs as I've been told a way to cut the size of dds files down massively.
That will be nice. Even if I'll notice it 6 months after its release. :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back