Hello everyone!

Would anyone be interested in a F1 1996 season mod for Automobilista?
I have almost all the cars finished, only some details are missing and I really have little time to dedicate. I really want to know if there is interest in it, otherwise i dont want to keep wasting my time.
To be honest, i have poor skills for tweaking the physics and i haven't a decent rig to test everything.

Preview:
GRAB_000.JPG

Sorry for my poor english,
Thank you!

It would be nice, but how?
hi dear Diego,
first of all thanks a lot for this mod, for my all is started on 96 :inlove: :inlove:
for use the reiza's physics you must put this line in the veh file for each vechicles:
HDVehicle= formulav12/formulav12 (in this way the car have the same physic of formula v12 Reiza !! ) i use this "cheat" for the imported mod like 2017/2018 from rfactor,in that way i got a 8 gear !!
NB: im not sure for the lexical right about "formulav12/formulav12" i will check it when i go out of my work

hi dear Diego,
first of all thanks a lot for this mod, for my all is started on 96 :inlove: :inlove:
for use the reiza's physics you must put this line in the veh file for each vechicles:
HDVehicle= formulav12/formulav12 (in this way the car have the same physic of formula v12 Reiza !! ) i use this "cheat" for the imported mod like 2017/2018 from rfactor,in that way i got a 8 gear !!
NB: im not sure for the lexical right about "formulav12/formulav12" i will check it when i go out of my work
the right line to edit in the veh file is this:

HDVehicle=F_V12\F_V12.hdv in this way you got a Reizas physics !

For the converted rfactor 1996 mod I use, I have set it up to use the F_V10 physics. I created a 1996 folder in the F_V10 vehicles folder. Works a treat. Can then use the upgrades file to adjust team performance.

the right line to edit in the veh file is this:

HDVehicle=F_V12\F_V12.hdv in this way you got a Reizas physics !

Hi to both of you! I've tried this method and I couldn't figure out how to make changes with the "upgrades.ini".
It has no effect when an upgrade it's activated. I wanted to change the engine.ini file for another one with the upgrade but it doesn't work.
Sorry, I'm not an expert with this kind of things :thumbsdown:

Edit: I managed to get it.
Now working on team performance differences, thanks!

Last edited:
Just take the base files from the game, change the names so that they are identical to the names used in the .veh files and then point the .SRS file to the location of the talent files and for the mod to make use of them. It's a shame you didn't take me up on the offer to help with physics etc. I'll wait till you release the mod then edit and create my own fun! Keep up the work mate.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back